help improve my shadow, as I head for Dominus cruel.

Topaz + Granite flasks and you're good to go.
Tank lightning stream?
Chuck a frostwall up.
Looks like you grabbed a good amount of life in skill tree but gear is lacking. Like see how your helm has no life? Here is a appropriate helm with life.

Just an example. But almost every piece of gear needs life and lots of it. Like 60-100 per slot. With passives and gear you should have around 3500 life and 75-77 max resists when facing domino. Good mobility to dodge his lightning spiders and anti bleeding flask for second phase. GL!
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

J

that is awfully high level helmet for cruel dominus . like merci act 2 level range.

Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on May 13, 2014, 9:30:07 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Looks like you grabbed a good amount of life in skill tree but gear is lacking. Like see how your helm has no life? Here is a appropriate helm with life.

Just an example. But almost every piece of gear needs life and lots of it. Like 60-100 per slot. With passives and gear you should have around 3500 life and 75-77 max resists when facing domino. Good mobility to dodge his lightning spiders and anti bleeding flask for second phase. GL!

Haha man that's a godly helm in my book.
Even my Standard League main doesn't have a helm like that.
No access to anything remotely close in HC right now, I'm afraid.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I have checked your gear and found no defensive skills at all (maybe except smoke mine and tempest shield?) and you appear to be an es/ev self caster so any smash from domi will be pretty dangerous.

Spell totem+skelly and/or curse and/or decoy totem and/or molten shell (hard since you may lack str) and/or granite potion for you will be mandatory I think. You may count me a coward but honestly I would not risk the fight in your place since my ping is always 300+. And if I were forced to fight using this char, I would definitely find an ally.
Last edited by BesucherXia on May 14, 2014, 12:46:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info