invaidiing boss + act 1 norm =broken

"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
PitzerMike wrote:
If you died to an Invader in Normal difficulty you should be ashamed of yourself.
Only way to actually die in Normal is probably Strongbox lag. Other than that I don't see how you could be so bad at the game.

They were hard as hell before, they could 1 shot in normal difficulty

I agree, but since the patch they're pushovers.
"
PitzerMike wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
PitzerMike wrote:
If you died to an Invader in Normal difficulty you should be ashamed of yourself.
Only way to actually die in Normal is probably Strongbox lag. Other than that I don't see how you could be so bad at the game.

They were hard as hell before, they could 1 shot in normal difficulty

I agree, but since the patch they're pushovers.

I messed around with them at the beginning before the nerfs. They were brutal, almost too brutal. I got tired of crawling through invasion, and decided to play ambush.

Now playing in the charity league they're pretty easy. Still died to one in act 1 normal. I had no resist to fire, and ate it hard.

Still having fun though.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
I didn't have problems with them in act1/normal, and I skipped none (until later!). That was with my dual flame totems character who didn't actually get her skill until 31, so throughout most of normal I used Spectral Throw and Molten Strike without support from related passives.

Just be flexible with what you use (skills and gear) until you settle into your build. If I played melee, I'd still carry around Spectral Throw as backup for act1 and 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info