Blood Magic Crit Discharge with Malacahi's Simula

Voll's protector takes away your mana, malachai's simula gives it back. Roll a crit on discharge to keep rolling crits with discharge. The build doesn't run any auras which gives it an extra 4 link for something extra which is why I'm using vaal spark. CWDT immortal call is probably a safer choice though.

In the case of porcupine goliaths, I die.
In the case of lightning thorns, CWDT can cause a feedback loop and I die.
In the case of reflect, I only almost die. Topaz flask is sort of required.

Youtube video.

Current Scion Build. Conduit, 28 all res.
Better Shadow Build. No conduit, no resists, but more life and more area.

Gear:

Besides the rings, nothing too unreasonably good. The dagger is basically a Divinarius. Gloves can be replaced with a pair of Voidbringers.

Current Gear:

Current Build

More Current Gear:

More Current Build
Scion version
Last edited by Ghudda on Oct 19, 2014, 4:25:42 AM
GG
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 10, 2014, 4:13:51 AM
I've always wanted to make a Discharger, but never wanted to pay for one. I might give this a shot.

In the Shadow tree, is there any reason in particular you didn't take Critical Mass and Spell Damage per Power Charge, or was that just an oversight?

You might consider linking Pierce with one of your Ice Spear gems.
I always wanted to try a Discharger, but I'm worried it might bake my potato.
Just tried this respeccing my level 66 witch.

It's awesome! However, I don't think I have any chance of doing maps, for now.
A couple questions, would linking cwdt immortal call mean you don't die to porcupines?

What are your thoughts on getting sovereignty and the reduced mana node near influence to run a reduced mana purity of lightning? Would this counter the deaths to lightning thorns and ele reflect coupled with the use of topaz flasks?

How detrimental would this be on the life pool? sorry if these questions are stupid but any reply would be appreciated.
IGN: Logik_SWT
Why do you have Pain Attunement? Just for fun? (as its the purpose of this build is suppose)
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Shade444 wrote:
Why do you have Pain Attunement? Just for fun? (as its the purpose of this build is suppose)

Take at look at his youtube video. The cwdt discharge will cast when you taken pretty much 70-90% of your hp and by that time pain attunement kicks in increasing your damage dealt and in turn the health leeched back if thats even necessary. Basically just a damage boost due to the squishiness of the build.
IGN: Logik_SWT

Sexy build, and it doesn't even cost much. I love that you actually wear a Malachai's haha.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
FlawedLogik wrote:
A couple questions, would linking cwdt immortal call mean you don't die to porcupines?

What are your thoughts on getting sovereignty and the reduced mana node near influence to run a reduced mana purity of lightning? Would this counter the deaths to lightning thorns and ele reflect coupled with the use of topaz flasks?

How detrimental would this be on the life pool? sorry if these questions are stupid but any reply would be appreciated.

Blood magic usually don't use any aura due to the % reservation. Hp pool is too important to be reserved, there is no aura that is worth the reduced hp.

Which is why blood magic sucks now, there used to be auras with a set amount reserved instead of %.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info