Blood Magic Crit Discharge with Malacahi's Simula

"
noxous wrote:
i am really curious, is this build viable in a hc league?

Not in this form no.

It's superb "defensively" in a softcore environment (I kill everything in one-shot and leech back to full in one-hit) but that doesn't cut it in an HC environment where you can get bursted down - the 1% chance the boom-boom fails is your rip :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
noxous wrote:

Not in this form no.

It's superb "defensively" in a softcore environment (I kill everything in one-shot and leech back to full in one-hit) but that doesn't cut it in an HC environment where you can get bursted down - the 1% chance the boom-boom fails is your rip :)

I see, any idea how it can be adjusted to fit a hc enviroment?
"
noxous wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
noxous wrote:

Not in this form no.

I see, any idea how it can be adjusted to fit a hc enviroment?

Well the only defense this build really has is Vaal Pact leech ->

Suggestions to improve the tankiness could involve using EB/MoM/AA instead of Blood Magic, maybe use Lightning Coil + Purity of Lightning for physical and reflect etc.

Just basically add an extra layer on top of leech or die.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
will you be updating this build when Forsaken Masters tree comes out? i might try it in the new 3 month Standard League
"
noobman wrote:
will you be updating this build when Forsaken Masters tree comes out? i might try it in the new 3 month Standard League

I'm sure you could make one yourself, if you note what kind of nodes he takes and why he takes them. It could easily be translated to the new tree, given that not too many major changes are made.
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSyaVfjOkkROeXfKJ03DVcFLz6ioLTLOVIMHzoqN_xhGWDkgFQkGWrrPQ9SycdhEQWElR8NWVLgceMjTk7B8COlhVxoPbBAcabJ2upwjYJDbF42o26SSqFm-X9FJTl5U9X1Awtvr3po5k5CKCmylPhX0aOOw4kFWnhF3GtQRG14uM4XPtIO98PAWf34M4FE2iAPAfBLN714_6ZJ3r9fIdY0PjhDY9uXyMC-ywbIydqmKsuMo7fA_EKjipbrXyNZLYvf4Ktz7GrjwtTP-vbMWKLR864fJFpldN4_6P

Here is a updated tree I did if someone is interested, but please note that it isnt finished yet.
Last edited by Naboac on Aug 14, 2014, 4:49:58 AM
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAvryC5JARiq9KyCo4qW618m6qNZLYvbfWLajbWbGQgwl3B4cTnKRvnsDjS1fxs3_GHNyTJ7QMRnEOSBGWY0NQMEyzLR-VIMHzoqPbXhEP3YzZX-ASjRl-r0lR8NWVLgceuZPDCev1j_p71z1fUlOXldD1QZauswVCVcY6WIPbrJjjajbp-tIdFI9Gm6H31xZvJKopT-QiGmyFfZBVGjinhOw4XfKkkX4zjDYTnlVLYeImlRa_cFKJ03DVtvr3po5kuMo7fA_EpldN4_6PdhEQWCyc8h0=

Here is my version of it for rampage :D
Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I've been trying out this in Torment. Just hit 66 on a Shadow.

My 106 point planned tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2E55VS6SRYeJ-MyaVXfIWvw5IcNURlmNDidN_xgcecFIc3KKjlS6TJ8HzD8Tw1bQMlSA7fElRj_pGcS0fuMrr9YMJTLNkncMJb56Xla6zUDDyHbmTykrxs5ykUlNBltteUUxLV4cTPV-X9AVC0PURD6xHwON3Byycfq-smH1bjRn31zpYKk3gEpuhVcY_J9lfj0aD20rI3YwdFG6qjmT60rXy96ZmnhZvqW41krb6FkAkquNqKjj-j9i9hX026U3j_gqmV_JFOuE=

I've got all my uniques...

...but all my rares are just *terrible* still. Got some upgrading to do now with those. And I'm not planning on using either of the crit gloves (I'm crit-capped on Discharge w/ 7 charges, will probably be capped out with 2~3 soon enough).

My favorite thing about this build is how easy it is to switch around. I can swap into something like Arc or Ball Lightning as my main spell if I want, and I have so many spare links left to fool around with.

Very fun build. I'm just worried about 75+ maps.
Is there a more up-to-date build of this? is Shadow better then Scion now for this build?

I would love to try and build this in the one month coming up on Oct 2nd and I have Always wanted to do Discharge but never could afford it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info