Best places to farm for gear in act 1, 2 and 3 once you get to cruel diff and higher?

What about places to farm for gear though? still wondering about that.
I'm still a newb so take this with a grain of salt but i think the Dread Thicket is awesome, cave in the Pools and Streams map.

It always has at least 3-4 rare spawns, and the two uniques at the end. Just ignore the white mobs and run around killing the rares then reset.
My personal favorite spot to farm is waterfalls cave lvl2. Port in via the waypoint clear to the zone into level 1. Control click to reset level 2. Clear to the waypoint port to town and sell.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
I think it depends a bit. Docks are nice, but Voidbearers are bääh. I actually prefer the Barracks or the Battleground, since both areas only have easily dodgeable enemies and some mages, but Melees will propably not like the area.

Also killing uniques that are on a certain location over and over seems like a good idea. First they can drop 2 levels above the zone and second you don't have to search for them and lastly they are easy to kill with IIR-IIQ Gems and Culling-Strike. Hillock propably is nice for this, since he isn't that hard either for Melee or ranged.
Here is my process.
Act 1 Shore/Hillock. I will run this multiple times to gain 1-2 levels. Not to mention Hillock is easy and drops decent gear.
Then I skip Fetid Pool and make my way to the Ledge. I will farm this for approximately 1-2 levels as it has easy skeletons to defeat and one unique boss.
I will then farm the Fetid pool as it has a higher monster level then most places around it. I will do this for 1-2 levels as well.

Act 2 is the easiest. I run directly to the Fellshrine ruins and farm here. Everything is pretty much skeletons or slow walking zombies and easy to mow down. You should be at the monster level AT LEAST if you farmed Act 1 like I mentioned. Do this for 2-3 levels and then make your way to Chamber of Sins and finish Act 2 quests.

Act 3 is currently my favorite. I feel like loot drops are better and monsters arent the typical skeletons (for the most part). I will start off at 'City of Sarn', first place you go to after defeating Vaal. The map is the same almost EVERYTIME and it has 3 yellow mobs, 1 blue mob and 1 unique mob everytime. I know some people hate fighting the unique as he uses Bear Trap but I feel like if you dont have down syndrome you should be able to avoid it. Once I am happy with my level here I quest my way to the docks. More skeletons easy XP.

Right now I run my character with 37% Quantity drop (when killed with Arc, which I do nearly all the time) and %70 Rarity increase. I make sure I kill every blue mob or greater with my Arc for the added quantity drops. I have found 4 uniques in two days and 3 of them from Yellow/Unique mob 'bosses'.

I hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info