--- You need Exalts FAST ? You hate trading? Sell me your items you dont need !!! - BEST Price

up

WhyUNoShadowTeemo
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex

22ex
27% off
i might be able to go lower idk.
up

17 ex
up

Stop with your bullshits dude.i pm u in game and link you some staff just courios what price u give cause u wrote here that u are the most HONEST from server and u gaive me a shity price with 60% below market price.....
aa yes,and btw,u sayd that other buy just to resel at higher price,that right but u are the top at flip,fliping flipirino
Thx for free bump :)
You and me differ a lot, i know what you do in Trade chat and in Sarn noticeboard with your flipper spamming with your different nicks Like Monster_inc or The Hulk so please just be serious.
And yes if you offer me some shit you cant sell after hours of spaming chat and Sarn every 10seconds so yea im not interested of that crap or eventually i can take it at low prices cause i will need weeks/months to resell.
If you was thinking you will buy cheap items from ppl in Sarn and Trade chat and then resseling it to me to get rich then you in a wrong place
Good Luck

Hahaa,you are right kid,we are not the same,you scamm ppl from may 2014...and yes itr true,i flip a bit,but i offer a decent price not like you at -60% below price....so,what 2 say,gl in your future scamming ppl with your -60% price offers....
aaa yes btw....hulk its other dude not me.and try 2 have some fun,dont be mad fliperino :)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info