all hail satan

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Last edited by Avramovic on May 2, 2014, 6:51:55 AM
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
this video looks more like a black metal parody.
+1 for atziri. 4 boobs > satan.
"
bhavv wrote:

epic outro guitar solo at 2:04
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Having issues!

Just Google Frenchie the Clown. (Fits with this thread pretty well)
I liked the actor who played satan on the supernatural tv show. Seasons 3 & 4 maybe.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Upandatem wrote:

Could the lead singer be able more cartoonish? I've seen deodorant ads that were more scary and satanic than that. Normal clowns are way freakier.

0/10

You might want to check top comments and look for me. Hint: it's a satire.

EDIT: fail, I was at the top in the previous vid by those guys, still the point stands. It's a mockery black metal but understood only by people who actually know and listen to black metal.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Last edited by JohnGrammaticus on May 2, 2014, 5:42:42 PM
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Upandatem wrote:

Could the lead singer be able more cartoonish? I've seen deodorant ads that were more scary and satanic than that. Normal clowns are way freakier.

0/10

the tiny drum set and the guy skipping in a thong, clearly metal .
Hey...is this thing on?
Umbasa
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info