Race Season Seven Update

Race rewards this season were ass. And still no communication on pvp tournaments. You guys at ggg are basically asking people to leave.
Dublicious
"
ddub3987 wrote:
Race rewards this season were ass. And still no communication on pvp tournaments. You guys at ggg are basically asking people to leave.
Dont know about you but these race rewards were the best yet since season 1. They just did some cut-throat pvp tests very recently (during this season), obviously to help make adjustments for the tournament / future pvp, so I wouldnt call that no communication...
"
LostForm wrote:

also, I am bad at racing (and the game in general, but i love trying lol)

same here ;)
I prefer my own speed... but I like those crazy mods like BLAMT

also: golden obi?!?!

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on May 3, 2014, 9:24:24 AM
I was kinda puttering out, missing a ton of races-- But only 86 people with the Lazhwar at the time of this post?! This is inspirational :D
I'd love a more static race schedule. Say, a race every three hours. The current system is like having a secondary work/appointment calendar that needs to be checked daily or weekly and then planned around. There are also often days or nights where I would have time, but no races are on.

Having a race every x hours would remove time zone bias of any kind as well and make it easier to schedule.
"
KiPad wrote:
"
Rowsol wrote:
"
Incompetent wrote:
I want to see what happens if someone puts all the 'Increased Character Size' items on one character and then activates a Massive Shrine.

As do I.

"
Barbara_Jay wrote:

haha, good shit.
You lost about 50% of racers from season 6 to 7 when you decided to remove rewards from racing, don't screw up season 8 please.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
p0t wrote:
You lost about 50% of racers from season 6 to 7 when you decided to remove rewards from racing, don't screw up season 8 please.

I suggest you listen to the podcast Chris recently did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info