Removed

"
Vakeen wrote:
Hi you said that you only need a 5l Infernal Mantle, but which gem isnt used then? Faster Casting, Added Chaosdamage or Iron Will?

I'm not an expert, but I've played other incinerate builds before. I'd suggest getting a rare chest instead and running Haste with the remaining mana.

In order of preference, I'd aim for a gem setup of:

Incinerate
LMP
Faster Casting
Life Leech
Iron Will/Fire Penetration

If you plan on sticking with the mantle chaos convert (and his passive tree for that matter) I'd say ditching Iron Will as the 6th. This build barely has 210 str pre-gear, which results in 42% increased damage assuming a non-quality gem. This is the equivalent of 3~5 passive points (lol)

I could be wrong though. Good luck!~
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
klerace wrote:

It gives you 45% spell damage, +1 gem, Good mana pool and a free gem slot 25% to chaos. %100 crit to shock/cold snap.

At the cost of HP, 1 Aura and armour.

What's with that irrational obsession with the chaos conversion you have (here and in your other build threads)? It's a conversion. It adds NOTHING (unlike fire penetration that actually adds 30+ MORE damage). For builds with burning damage it is actually a penalty as it lowers the burning damage. For you it is at best a neutral feature: It benefits your dps versus fire resistant mobs and penalizes your dps versus chaos resitant mobs.
Don't get me wrong: I too think the infernal mantle is a good chest that is underrated, but you don't have to make up reasons to show the benefits of it.

EDIT:
I just saw your sig.
RIP - quit. What a child.

If it's neutral at best then Infernal Mantle is a 7.5 Link.

I for one am a tumbler, watch my round-out, play me off johnny.

I for one believe that this build is awesome and that the O.P. made great use of the Infernal Mantle despite what other people believe to be the most optimal min/maxing conditions for reasons that he or she has already stated.

Can it be done without voidbattery?
"
Can it be done without voidbattery?

The central idea of the build is to use max power charges for max damage. Removing void battery means no longer playing THAT build. It will be playable with another weapon but wouild miss the main feature of the build.
bumparino
Nice and fun build ;) Just remade my old incinerator into this one nad not regreting it ;)

Love to discharge :D..yet have little issues with rf..got only 4k hp ( 445 reg/s )..so it's little annoying to use it..have to pot contantly.
I did some tweaks to match my playstyle thou..using lightning warp for moving faster and both EC and IC on CwDT's lvl 1 and Max lvl respectively. Also molten shel in IC set up. So with molten up and granite amount of armour gets really nice ;) DOnt remember exact atm :) ( also im using determ aura in maps where i dont run RF )
Anyway..very fun build ;)
Here's my stuff for reference ;)
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
I'd use Lightning Coil to be honest.
"
wenhao232 wrote:
I'd use Lightning Coil to be honest.

Nah, lose gem levels, lose chaos conversion, not really this build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 23, 2014, 5:49:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info