Cows, and the uncanny fact that they do exist

Humans are also the only animal that wage wars against their own kind, discriminate based on another humans appearance / skin colour (black cats, white cats and ginger cats all get along fine), think that working their asses off daily is freedom, while animals just mostly chill and don't worry about anything, until humans intervene due to their unnatural expansion and population growth.

Humans suck balls, animals are awesome.

Oh, and humans are the only animal that are so conceited and self centred that they think they are the perfect creation placed on this planet by a divine force which created humans in its perfect image.

Just ewwww to humans, seriously the dumbest things walking on this planet today. 'Ermehgawd but Einstein did this and that' .... HOW DARE YOU MEAGRE AVERAGE LESSER-THAN-CATS HUMANS COMPARE YOURSELVES TO EINSTEIN???? Lel, dumbos.

Oh well, there's my misanthropy outed.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 1, 2014, 3:01:55 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
Humans are also the only animal that wage wars against their own kind,

Ummm nope.

"
bhavv wrote:

Oh, and humans are the only animal that are so conceited and self centred that they think they are the perfect creation placed on this planet by a divine force which created humans in its perfect image.

And you know this how? Do you speak with animals?
As for the anti-religious bs... There are different levels of untruth. Fiction can carry a very important true message. The untruthful fiction should of course be discarded, but throwing out the underlying message creates a very large gap. That absence can lead to harm.

"
bhavv wrote:

Just ewwww to humans, seriously the dumbest things walking on this planet today.

Arent you human? If you doubt the superior intelligence of mankind i think you need a reality check.

"
bhavv wrote:

'Ermehgawd but Einstein did this and that' .... HOW DARE YOU MEAGRE AVERAGE LESSER-THAN-CATS HUMANS COMPARE YOURSELVES TO EINSTEIN???? Lel, dumbos.

Oh well, there's my misanthropy outed.

Troll level: 2/10 (novice)

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
bhavv wrote:
Humans are also the only animal that wage wars against their own kind, discriminate based on another humans appearance / skin colour (black cats, white cats and ginger cats all get along fine)

Go do some research on chimps and come back to tell the rest of us what you learned (hint; they engage in needless warfare, discrimination, rape, murder, and all that other nasty stuff that some people claim is unique to humans).
Uh, upon reviewing the current theory and the collected evidence I've determined that human beings are in fact animals themselves. This may come as a shock to many of you but the data is there.

Also, speaking in evolutionary terms, human beings appear to be at best an alpha model along a lesser developed branch of the tree of life. The only thing that affords us our astounding ability to adapt to changing or non-optimal living environments is our extreme capacity for social organization and co-operation. Why is it that teeth began to shrink as our forests began to die? Because those males who either failed to or had no desire to chew other males to death maintained a greater survival rate along with whatever females and young were near to them. Add a second male [and one or more additional females to direct him about] to this mixture and you have the foundation of our civilization.

The very act of arguing strenuously and viciously [to a greater or lesser degree] with a fellow human being reduces your value to the species and occasionally creates a situation where your existence, whatever your beliefs or personality, produces a net deficit in the viability of the community around you, whatever size it may be.

Our troubles are uniquely human. The solution is also uniquely human. It is to love thy neighbor, interestingly enough. Also, I advise everyone to pick up a book. Any book. It's a start. Following the top down model of character development the target literature should center around the field of socio-economics or at least sociology.

This post has been specifically tailored for the hitherto participants in this thread. You can trust me, I used to be an evolutionary bio-dynamicist.
for every king a coward, for every crown a cudgel
Last edited by PEAccount on May 2, 2014, 2:23:11 AM
We are primates and such are we prone to fighting among ourselves same as ants fight vicious wars and even enslave their own kind as much as we do.
"
PEAccount wrote:
Also, speaking in evolutionary terms, human beings appear to be at best an alpha model along a lesser developed branch of the tree of life. The only thing that affords us our astounding ability to adapt to changing or non-optimal living environments is our extreme capacity for social organization and co-operation.

That, but perhaps more so is having a creative memory wich allows us to anticipate and plan for various scenarios before they happen, at the cost of our memory being a bit unreliable in all places outside of a courtroom.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
The replies to my last post are just confirmation of human superiority complex syndrome.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Have you herd the one about a bunch of cows?

Spoiler
I herd that one many moo's ago.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info