1.1.3 Patch Notes

"
Incompetent wrote:
"
Pronthip wrote:
So my Question is now that Garena are having Passive Skill reset micro transactions.

When are we getting them ?

Passive resets in any sort of timed league is pay to win, so not going to happen.

Well its going to happen in Garena Server so why not here. For all extensive purposes Garena was meant to mirror this.

Seems like they have Cart Blanche over what they can do. will only be a matter of time before they selling currency as MTX
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
Very low aoe on that new skill, not much viable
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
any passive tree changes?
"
hcl wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.3:
General Balance:
  • Added a cap for Dodge and Spell Dodge of 75%.

Can somneone enlighten me? is GGG really talking about dodge? Since afaik the only DODGE mechanism comes from the Acrobatics Keystone and the pair of Unique Boots that gives maybe a max of 20% Dodge. So at the moment its not possible to get more then 60% Dodge (afaik)

You forgot about Daresso's Defiance which gives you an extra 6% chance to dodge attacks. So you can get over 60% as long as you have 8+ frenzy charges up. As for dodge spell, I think it is not possible to reach 60% atm, but Atziri's Step gets you close to 50%.

Though, it is interesting that GGG now decided to cap them now. They probably feel that eventually future unique items (that includes dodge) combo with the current ones will make the dodge mechanism broken beyond repair. Or, they cap it just to be consistent with block as well. Maybe there will be a unique item that will increase the dodge cap by 3-5% but with a drawback.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on May 1, 2014, 12:15:13 AM
And tooltip displays dodge chance against enemy with same level than you, but you almost never encountering enemies that level.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
hcl wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.3:
General Balance:
  • Added a cap for Dodge and Spell Dodge of 75%.

Can somneone enlighten me? is GGG really talking about dodge? Since afaik the only DODGE mechanism comes from the Acrobatics Keystone and the pair of Unique Boots that gives maybe a max of 20% Dodge. So at the moment its not possible to get more then 60% Dodge (afaik)

There is an unreleased gem 'Vaal Grace' that can increased Dodge.

Vaal Grace: Casts a temporary aura that grants you and your allies the ability to dodge attacks and spells.
Lv1 40% Dodge Attack, 40% Dodge Spell.

Vaal Clarity: Casts a temporary aura that lets you and your allies cast all skills without paying mana costs.

Last edited by ChuanHsing on May 1, 2014, 1:51:58 AM
General Balancing as per the notes are very thin indeed! Map drop rates? Remains terrible to say the least.
"
That's always been the case. The only change is that now if there's no life to recover, it will do nothing and not use charges, rather than doing nothing but using up charges.

Still eating charges when using flasks at full life =)
"
Reduced the damage, duration and radius of the zombie Poison Cloud on Death in all difficulties.

Very nice!
That killed me in less than 2 sec once (i was few levels under 70 in a 66 map) cause i didn't pay attetion to the mob's mods

Can we have more details/numbers pre/post patch?
"
jstq wrote:
And tooltip displays dodge chance against enemy with same level than you, but you almost never encountering enemies that level.

You're mixing dodge with evasion. Dodge is the chance to dodge any attack (be it melee or projectile), regardless of your evasion rating or the accuracy rating of the enemy trying to hit you (Unwavering Stance and Resolute Technique also do not affect dodge chance).

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dodge

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Evasion

Seems a bit odd how Garena added a passive reset microtransaction, which is obviously pay to win. Gladly GGG is strongly against pay to win, so such mtx will (hopefully) never take place on GGG's own PoE servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info