My Money Spender Build (Going Out With a Bang)

Why go low life to have such low cyclone dmg?
IGN:Flickfrap
"
LoPan wrote:

Oh, good. Someone else said it. I was losing feeling in my tongue from the biting.

But now that the can of worms has been opened, you know you can hit 19K Cyclone on a non-legacy Facebreaker build without any auras or Frenzy charges, right?

Yeah, there's some clever synergy stuff going on, but for the cost?

Also, I thought you weren't supposed to self-bump non-trade threads?

The class forums move slowly enough. If there's discussion to be had, your thread will see it.
Last edited by feyith on May 3, 2014, 11:42:04 AM
"
feyith wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

Oh, good. Someone else said it. I was losing feeling in my tongue from the biting.

But now that the can of worms has been opened, you know you can hit 19K Cyclone on a non-legacy Facebreaker build without any auras or Frenzy charges, right?

The class forums move slowly enough. If there's discussion to be had, your thread will see it.

Lol I didn't know if I was being outta line or something, was trying to say it as nicely as possible. My old 2 hand ST/BoR Duelist had over 50k Cyclone, which still wasn't high enough for my liking. That was with Over 9k Armor and 14k EV.

I don't think low life is what you want with this kinda str8 cyclone build. Kudos on doin your own thing though.
"
LoPan wrote:
I don't think low life is what you want with this kinda str8 cyclone build. Kudos on doin your own thing though.

That's why I feel bad saying something. :\
"
feyith wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

Made the build solely for the synchronization. I know that with the amount of money spent, there are so many better builds. I just wanted to have fun synchronizing some mechanics (centering around Shav's Ring/BR low-life really). Another thing to note is if I bought a legacy Siege Axe the damage would push 30k+. Idk, it was fun and jumping around a map with 6 frenzy charges and a siege axe with low-life BR is really fun :)
"
Freckles wrote:
"
feyith wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

Made the build solely for the synchronization. I know that with the amount of money spent, there are so many better builds. I just wanted to have fun synchronizing some mechanics (centering around Shav's Ring/BR low-life really). Another thing to note is if I bought a legacy Siege Axe the damage would push 30k+. Idk, it was fun and jumping around a map with 6 frenzy charges and a siege axe with low-life BR is really fun :)

I can respect that. I miss my blender. Always wanted to do a soul taker flicker build but dagger is just too good.
Ditto, I think it's really cool that you did your own thing. I just feel like the end result is kinda a waste of all that potential. (Says the girl who did a physical/fire build with her 70ex lightning/ice bow...)

I guess what I'm saying is I'm glad you had fun with it and that's the important thing. But don't expect a whole lot of response to the bumping because it's not that people haven't seen the thread, it's that people either don't want to spend that much on gear or are looking for a more OP build if they do.
"
feyith wrote:
Ditto, I think it's really cool that you did your own thing. I just feel like the end result is kinda a waste of all that potential. (Says the girl who did a physical/fire build with her 70ex lightning/ice bow...)

I guess what I'm saying is I'm glad you had fun with it and that's the important thing. But don't expect a whole lot of response to the bumping because it's not that people haven't seen the thread, it's that people either don't want to spend that much on gear or are looking for a more OP build if they do.

For sure! I just aimed for people to take some of the core ideas (i.e. Shav's ring to overcome BR degen) and incorporate it in their builds in any other way possible! That's why I keep bumping it. I think the title is grabbing a lot of attention, I managed to get 300 views before my first bump and that was about 295 more than I expected! In no way is the build op or 78 viable but I just wanted to show some people some unique syncing :)

As for the potential, I am actually able to run 75's pretty efficiently (the highest map base I have) and have killed Vaal, Brutus and Dominus (in their respective 70+ maps) without dying. Granted, I probably got lucky with some of the block chance rolls, but again, I know it isn't as great as it could be. I guess it really comes down to what we are aiming for in all honesty and I am more than satisfied with where the build ended up!

Thank you for your feedback! I fully support your physical fire build! Find something you enjoy and explore all the vast possibilities GGG has given us. I actually have gotten a re-ignition of some of the flame I had for playing this game while screwing around on this build, and I think I'm gonna remake a freeze pulser!
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info