Meet my pet!

Pets around my feet would likely end up going squish when I roll my chair in and out of the desk.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I've always wanted to get a boa constrictor. But I never had the space to keep one. I thought about just letting one have free roam in my place. Then I'd adopt some kittens. Come back the next day, huh? What happened to the little one with a gray spot on its back? *shrugs* - plausible deniability. Dunno why all my kittens keep running away....
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 30, 2014, 4:34:56 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I've always wanted to get a boa constrictor. But I never had the space to keep one. I thought about just letting one have free roam in my place. Then I'd adopt some kittens. Come back the next day, huh? What happened to the little one with a gray spot on its back? *shrugs* - plausible deniability. Dunno why all my kittens keep running away....

Da Fuck did i just read?
"
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Da Fuck did i just read?

=@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Da Fuck did i just read?

=@[.]@=

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, thats the cutest thing ever. :)
well, now we know Austin's big secret - he's a cat person

here, have this:
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Avramovic wrote:
well, now we know Austin's big secret - he's a cat person

here, have this:

I love all animals. :)

Dem kittenz are so adorkable, AWWWW!
...you do realize that the kitty in the right is looking straight through you with those pitch black, soulless Khajitt eyes? It'll devour all of your milk. ALL OF IT. No calcium for you!
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Avramovic wrote:
...you do realize that the kitty in the right is looking straight through you with those pitch black, soulless Khajitt eyes? It'll devour all of your milk. ALL OF IT. No calcium for you!

"
Avramovic wrote:

Only until kitteh is ready for meat... =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info