Build of the Week: Season 2 Episode 3

"
1st page ! yay !
Finally Build of the Week is back.

Build of the week...ish? Love it, that crit dagger build is nuts.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
"
p00phAmmeR wrote:
"
That char has MORE than one item worth more than I could ever afford in a perm realm much less a 4 month realm

It isnt hard to earn the currency to afford this gear. Be smart with your sales. Do the chaos/regal recipe. It adds up rather fast.

Proof

Spoiler

I'll try again next 4 month league. Last Invasion I saved for 3 weeks to buy an Alphas howl and then lost it to a desynch on the large skelly invader. I though I was a full screen away from him.

I rolled one more time after that from scratch and in week 6. I rage-quit after dying in a lvl 67 map to .. I'm not sure.. but it was instant. So many effects in the party I couldn't tell what killed me or even see the mobs.

So.. try again next time.. 9 more weeks to wait.

Well, first of all: This is a 5l chest. Not a unique 6l. The difference is roughly 20 ex.
Then: In Ambush at least many people where doing the chaos receipe. result: 1ex is about 40 chaos atm. So to save up via the chaos receipe, you would need hundreds for Bino's alone.

@Serpentlord: Why don't you reroll in Ambush? The boxes are fun, and if you die, you just continue. A build like this, sp. with the gear Poophammer posted, is quite risky, so playing it in SC is not a bad idea.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
So, Build of the Week, Season 2 Episode 3 Build Submission Thread is posted on November 12th 2013.

Several people post builds.

Periodically we are told BotW is coming.

Then on April 29th 2014, almost 6 full months later, the BotW is announced, is a fresh build, freshly filmed in Invasion league and wasn't even posted in the thread from 6 months ago.

I bet the people who submitted to that thread feel great.

+1.

"
PitzerMike wrote:
Does that mean we get weekly patches to nerf those builds?

This made me lol.
"
Derpey wrote:
"
harklark wrote:
aww man cant believe my build just got posted to the world -.-

Aren't you that guy who said he invented the BoR/Aegis/Stone/Rainbowstride build aswell?
Seriously trying to act like you made some build, even though everybody figured it out ever since a Unique or a Skill were released is just pathetic in so many ways.

Never made such claims, and I don't mean to say I invented this build.
However this is my main guy's build and it bums me out to know half the world will now be trying it.
i would realy prefer if you didnt run any 6ls in the videos, i have yet to get any more then one and it is really disheartening watching that new build i would totally run it but i do not have a 6l
ign: Purdre
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ʀᴀɪsᴇ ᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀs ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
beta ign: ALLTHESPORKS
"
harklark wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:
"
harklark wrote:
aww man cant believe my build just got posted to the world -.-

Aren't you that guy who said he invented the BoR/Aegis/Stone/Rainbowstride build aswell?
Seriously trying to act like you made some build, even though everybody figured it out ever since a Unique or a Skill were released is just pathetic in so many ways.

Never made such claims, and I don't mean to say I invented this build.
However this is my main guy's build and it bums me out to know half the world will now be trying it.

Again, what are you talking about? Everybody knew about this, the only thing stopping them is the cost.
A friend of mine did this in Nemesis, before Bino's were released, he just used a generic Crit Dagger, but it's the same concept.

If you really want to avoid people doing "your" builds, then try come up with something original instead of what is obviously what everybody is gonna pull off since it's the biggest cookie-cutter idea of an build.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on May 2, 2014, 4:46:59 AM
Shameless plug to my thread regarding my 2week build(s):
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/914152
hello?
skill tree please
Great build and video !

Trying this build actually, dont know what to pick for Bandit Reward Cruel, +8% Attack speed or 18% physical damage ? Anyone tested this point with this sort of build ?

Thanks folks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info