Win a beta key! use your art.

So sigs will not be allowed on this forum. However people have put their time into this contest and so I chose to give my key away to the winner regardless of it's usability.

I humbly choose Loumy. His work was simple and well made.
however because I am a baller, I'm gonna make a randomized script that spits out one of the images so in effect I will be using all of the sigs here.

Thank you for participating.
The purpose of argument should not be victory, but progress.
Yay, I'm happy that you liked it wickedhood, there were so many good ones :-)

Thanks for giving us the opportunity and making this fun creative competition.

I've been in a lot of competitions, and finally I'm the lucky one!

<hugs>

Loumy -------------------> Beta member!

Last edited by Loumy on Sep 28, 2011, 2:11:42 AM
/sigh. Grats!

I'll tink laggenugett diservet win the beta key... just saying. :D
What a beauty direct to my heart, all is here! Hate,Love,Life,Dead,Revenge! This is the mankind (Berserk Manga)
Grats loumy and thank you wickedhood, without your willingness to give away that beta key I wouldn't have had the opportunity to view some of the graphical talent out there.

Well done to all those who have the ability to draw anything from a stick man and up (yes I must be the only person it the world that can stuff up drawing a stick man).
grats Loumy!

it was fun nontheless and somehow the best thread for a key giveaway :)
I'm disappointed. Anyway - congatulations Loumy. :)

Last edited by Wilu666 on Oct 4, 2011, 1:41:12 PM
Moderator edit: try to keep the vulgarity within reason please.
Last edited by Rozpierdalator on Sep 28, 2011, 10:17:34 AM
"
wickedhood wrote:
So sigs will not be allowed on this forum. However people have put their time into this contest and so I chose to give my key away to the winner regardless of it's usability.

I humbly choose Loumy. His work was simple and well made.
however because I am a baller, I'm gonna make a randomized script that spits out one of the images so in effect I will be using all of the sigs here.

Thank you for participating.

I find it insulting that you would use the work of those who put the time and effort into making something quality for you, having obviously taken advantage of others talents. Not "baller".... Lame.

It would be very much appreciated if you DID NOT steal the artwork I submitted. I'm sure the other talents here feel likewise about their works.

In the future, I encourage any artist to stamp their submissions with a watermark that can be removed upon winning/payment to prevent set-ups like this.
Very Good idea, however I got another way of doing it. Heh. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info