One shot by atziri with almost 10k hp, nothing on the ground anywhere near me.

"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
I'm not defending the cases of snapshotting where it could be truly OP, but when you see people whine about it and use RF as an example it just shows they have no idea what they are talking about and are just whining about it for the sake of it.

I like using summoner as an example much better, the benefit from snapshotting minions is far beyond your measly 20% more RF damage. It's also pretty obvious why that one is bad, if they tune the game for snapshotted minions it means the minions of those that refuse to do it will suck ass, and if they balance for regular minions then snapshotted ones will steamroll the game, the difference in power is too great.
Anyway, snapshotting is a remnant from distant past when such glitches were common and it shouldn't exist in a modern game (especially one like PoE), no ifs or buts about it.

Anyway, sorry for your loss, too bad you don't have a video of it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Invasion was not tested and you should not be playing it if you cant accept that bosses and invaders can do 20k+ dmg hits....i was oneshotted 2 times, lvl 87 and lvl 90, both times with gear worth 60+ ex and 8500+ hp...thats why i dont play anymore

sadly HC population was raped in this 4 month league
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Apr 28, 2014, 4:06:11 AM
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

HC population can still play the HC League, like I do.

except you may sometimes wander into a Vaal Area, and face a giant worm that shoots balls of lightning and does 1/2 your HP damage when emerging from the ground.
dear god that thing almost had me.
almost.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
This thread was moved from Bug section to feedback. So devs gave you a response: not a bug, intended.

You desynced bad or took all storm calls in the face while bleeding, very simple.

Deal with it and stop claiming it's a bug, specially without any sort of real proof
Last edited by Mahesys on Apr 28, 2014, 4:22:26 AM
"
Mahesys wrote:
specially without any sort of real proof

agree about this being intended - as shitty as it is - but I do wonder what kind of proof do you require.

a video? well not everybody playing this game is a Streamer. heck my PC is too weak to be streaming my gameplay using the built-in Twitch interface, and certainly too weak to be running any other kind of recording software while running Path Of Exile.

you want logs? they don't say much. not the local ones anyhow.
screenshot? you'll understand nothing from it, if it's taken 0.5 seconds too late.

not everything requires "proof" from the player's side.
GGG servers hold a lot more information than the OP could ever muster, and those can be monitored by GGG. I hope.
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:

HC population can still play the HC League, like I do.

except you may sometimes wander into a Vaal Area, and face a giant worm that shoots balls of lightning and does 1/2 your HP damage when emerging from the ground.
dear god that thing almost had me.
almost.

erm play what in HC league?

i am lvl 94 and 91 on HC, and out of high lvl maps, also to play those maps i would need to roll them good, chisel them and all that take money which you cant get without trading.....and HC is wasteland....meaning no trading = no end game

i am not like you, i cant roll new char every few days and get them to lvl 60 and start new one
"
johnKeys wrote:

agree about this being intended - as shitty as it is - but I do wonder what kind of proof do you require.

a video

I'm afraid a video is the only real proof you can have.

But i'm pretty sure GGG can detect any sort of bug regarding their bosses; specially after 2 months of SOTV deployment. I'm pretty confident there aren't any bug related to her. Else them would already been fixed.

So they moved this to feedback for a reason. Not many "bug reports" are moved to feedback even if they're.
"
johnKeys wrote:
you want logs? they don't say much. not the local ones anyhow.
screenshot? you'll understand nothing from it, if it's taken 0.5 seconds too late.

I guess combat log would be helpful here, at least would tell if it's a bug or no.

"

- you were attacked by [atziri, khaleesi of the vaal] using [atziri milk squirt]
- evasion check: 12547 eva versus 1243 accuracy, evasion successful at 32% chance to evade
- attack impossible to evade, too bad
- block check: 75% reduced bock chance due to staring at four erect nipples, failed to block at 0% chance
- dodge check: successful at 40% chance
- you COULD dodge it but you don't want to, I men, how often do you get to taste the breast milk of a long-dead queen of an extinct race of sacrificial enthusiasts?
- damage mitigation check: attack damage 2500 per hit, chaos damage resistance 20%, you take 2000 damage
- you were hit by [atziri milk squirt] for 2000 damage x 4 = 8000 damage total
- atziri howls in rage and reaches for her mirror
- you were attacked by [atziri, khaleesi of the vaal] using [atziri mirror toss]
- evasion check: 12547 eva versus 1243 accuracy, evasion successful at 32% chance to evade
- attack impossible to evade, sucks to be you
- block check: successful at 75% chance
- attack impossible to block, didn't see that coming, eh?
- if block failed what were you hoping for?
- damage mitigation check: attack damage 66666 physical per hit versus 26000 armor and 10 endurance charges, total mitigation 41%, you take 39333 damage
- you were hit by [atziri mirror toss] for 39333 damage total
- mirror breaks and inflicts '7 years of bad drops' debuff
- reeeeeep [exclamation]
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:

"

- you were attacked by [atziri, khaleesi of the vaal] using [atziri milk squirt]
- attack impossible to evade, too bad
- block check: 75% reduced bock chance due to staring at four erect nipples, failed to block at 0% chance
- you COULD dodge it but you don't want to, I men, how often do you get to taste the breast milk of a long-dead queen of an extinct race of sacrificial enthusiasts?
- damage mitigation check: attack damage 2500 per hit, chaos damage resistance 20%, you take 2000 damage
- you were hit by [atziri milk squirt] for 2000 damage x 4 = 8000 damage total
- atziri howls in rage and reaches for her mirror
- you were attacked by [atziri, khaleesi of the vaal] using [atziri mirror toss]
- attack impossible to evade, sucks to be you
- block check: successful at 75% chance
- attack impossible to block, didn't see that coming, eh?
- if block failed what were you hoping for?
- damage mitigation check: attack damage 66666 physical per hit versus 26000 armor and 10 endurance charges, total mitigation 41%, you take 39333 damage
- you were hit by [atziri mirror toss] for 39333 damage total
- mirror breaks and inflicts '7 years of bad drops' debuff
- reeeeeep [exclamation]

lol
man I'd volunteer to work for GGG and write this kind of combat log output :)
Last edited by johnKeys on Apr 28, 2014, 5:36:10 AM
"
Mahesys wrote:
But i'm pretty sure GGG can detect any sort of bug regarding their bosses;

crashes yeah
plain bugs? not so much

if you know how to detect bugs on users' computers, contact major software vendors, you'll become billionaire in a month

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info