One shot by atziri with almost 10k hp, nothing on the ground anywhere near me.

So after playing my RF character for like a month in invaison, getting 10 times more currency than any league in the past, buying a kaoms and many other exalts of gear, I finally do atziri, the first two bosses go smoothly, but then atziri one shots me with absolutely nothing around me at all, she was doing her storm call phase, that ENDED, then she threw a spear and I was fucking one shot.

I honestly want my character restored, normally I would accept dying to a bug, but this is fucking horrendous, there is no way I should of been fucking one shot BY ANYTHING with 9.6k hp I should be able to tank even 4 stacked storm calls and yet i died INSTANTLY, I even survived the titty-bitches storm thing for over a second when she was the last one alive. Like I said, if it was a bug to something in normal or cruel or whatever, sure, but when it's the most endgame content there is (except uber) and it requires so much time and gear to do, it would be utterly retarded to not restore characters that die to it.

Also, it wasn't desync, I was spamming my oos macro the entire fight, and by entire fight I mean the first 15 seconds since it was the 2nd time she used storm call and again if it was I should survive it easily. And she had just finished casting stormcall, the normal ones, then threw a spear that one shot me, she didn't have time to cast an invisible flameblast or anything like that, it wasn't an animation bug. My ping was at 30-40 during the whole map too, so i didn't lag and get hit by storm call.

My gear and skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkS4RRNFSAWbxccGNsZhRo4Gmwb-h2-JKol3ycvKPopTymlKk0s6S7_Mok1kjbpOuE9_D8nQYdHfkp9SshOKlBQVcZX4lhjWW1br18_X5hgS2EhZU1noGwWbqpxeXTteA15aHrvgseDOIPbhNmE74d2iPGMz49GkFWYrZ2uogCiD6QZpKynCKeEqBipbqvFrUq18rc-uJO8n76KwQTG2M0mznHPZdDQ2t3dDeLq42rjn-Qi6-7sOO8O73zwH_Iv8kXz3fZI-ej8S_zF_go=

As you can see, insane amount of HP.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Apr 28, 2014, 12:09:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
I honestly want my character restored

Absolutely will not happen.

And before you say herpaderp but the carrion queen, that was a one off that was easy for them to tell who was effected and a very short time frame, the de facto is still no and it will remain so unless they royally fuck up again
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 27, 2014, 6:24:48 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
I honestly want my character restored

Absolutely will not happen.

And before you say herpaderp but the carrion queen, that was a one off that was easy for them to tell who was effected and a very short time frame, the de facto is still no and it will remain so unless they royally fuck up again

I'd be fine with the death if it was legit but being 1 shot by something that seems to do almost no damage otherwise, when I have like 50ex of gear on, 10k hp, etc, what a scumbag load of shit that is from GGG. That rule should NOT apply to atziri, like you have to put so much time in to kill her safely in invasion that it's just an utter joke to not restore characters that die to bugs on her.

And lets be real, there is very few people attempting and farming atziri in invasion, they can't use the "we don't have the time to check every report" excuse in this situation.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Apr 27, 2014, 6:51:57 AM
Bug?

You probably lagged or desynced.

Also: /oos works each 10 seconds. Spamming it is totally useless

And lagwin is right: no way you will have your character back, deal with it. Everyone of us died to lag/desync/crashes once. It's your choice to continue or not

"
Mahesys wrote:
Bug?

You probably lagged or desynced.

Also: /oos works each 10 seconds. Spamming it is totally useless

And lagwin is right: no way you will have your character back, deal with it. Everyone of us died to lag/desync/crashes once. It's your choice to continue or not

Like i've said, with that much HP I should be able to survive 4 stacked storm calls, I went from full hp to 0 instantly, not multiple hits, just 0 in a frame. It wasn't desync, and it wasn't lagging, my connection was fine.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Apr 27, 2014, 8:18:55 AM
Video or bullshit. Guy probably died to Spinesnap.
@BeerPact
doesn't really matter really...if it was a bug, lag or desync and it's something they can identify and fix then they will...the character will remain where it is and will not be restored.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
wreckd
Try replicating it on Standard... see if it happens again. You may have done something wrong, i.e. not stopped a bleed
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
It's most likely that you were double flameblasted (the big kind) and didn't realize it was happening, that or your graphics didn't show it was happening.. GL in standard or reroll and try again.
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info