I prayed to Chris WIlson and...

"
adania wrote:
Calling someone a noob is removable + probational. Yet making a mockery of a prayer some people would find highly offensive is just fine.

Good to see.

I do not find it offending, does it make me a bad Christian in your righteously burning eyes?
If there is a God, He has a great sense of humor I'm sure, you and I (and this game) are proof of that. Some things are more suited for a giggle than a crusade, my friend.

Fundamentalists of all sorts are the biggest trouble this planet has right now. This forum included.

OP - congratulations, may the RNG Divines favor you and your family for seven generations!
why? why tornado?
Yes I meant no offense to anyone who uses the original version of this prayer :) And I used Tornado wand because more leech per hit, and less mana regen required than for imbued wand (mana regen is a huge problem with AA)
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
nice, but why not the wand type with 1.50 speed instead of the 1.30 one?
"
Walala wrote:
nice, but why not the wand type with 1.50 speed instead of the 1.30 one?

its much harder to upkeep mana as a wander with an imbuned considering bloodrage and you really want your hits to instantly kill anyways.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
sick, disgusting idol worship
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
He never answered my prays :(, can you tell us exactly what did you do while praying? and what did you say?

I said the prayer as it appears at start of thread, repeat it 50 times. Also it helps if you buy a prayer mat (I used a yoga mat), and point it at New Zealand, specifically GGG headquarters. While looking East of South East I knelt down and said the words while having candles and incense burning. All the while had my girlfriend present and upon the last repition of the prayer, I asked her to anoint me with bottled New Zealand spring water. Then at that very moment, I eternalled the wand.

I heard a voice booming from the sky, the voice from the old "build of the week" videos. He said, "Hey theah, this is Chris WIlson from Grinding Geah Gaimes. This week Oih'd like to talk to you aboaut using a regal Ohb on youh Tyrannical Tornadoh wand af Destruction! Today is youh daaay and I am answering your prayahs!" So without giving it a second thought, I trusted the voice and right clicked my regal orb... What happened next, well you know what happened next!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:

You answered my prayer! Blessed me with a flaring mod on my wand. Thx Chris and folks at GGG!

Our Chris WIlson, who art in New Zealand,

Holy be thy game.

thy Kingdom of Wraeclast come,

thy will be done,

on the internet as it is on GGG Headquarters.

Give us this day, our daily deal,

and forgive us our RNG whining.

As we forgive those who whine with us.

And lead us not into chaos dmg

Nor deliver us Corrupting Blood.

Amen

I hear you can fish with the gear given from the man himself, please do tell.

VI
The Lord Chris demanded, “Bring me a heifer three years old, a she-goat, three years old, a ram three years old, a turtle dove and a young pigeon.”

As a reward These were the spoils which remained of the plunder taken by the fighting men: 675,000 sheep, 72,000 cattle, 61,000 donkeys, and as for persons, 32,000 young women who had had no intercourse with a man.

And one FLARING mod wand.

"Hey theah, this is Chris WIlson from Grinding Geah Gaimes. This week Oih'd like to talk to you aboaut using a regal Ohb on youh Tyrannical Tornadoh wand af Destruction! Today is youh daaay and I am answering your prayahs!"
Last edited by crazytrain411 on Apr 24, 2014, 2:52:30 PM
pretty bad considering you are on standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info