[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

Message structure:

1. In game name (IGN);

TheXIth :)

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);

I played PoE waaaay back the first time it came out for a couple of months (around 2012 right?) then quit due to the complexity-- after a year or so, I came back missing that complexity and now I've been playing since 2015, however I play on and off due to irl circumstances such as school.

. Free text, why are you searching for guild;

I know that being in a guild does not have direct rewards to the player themselves however, I want to be in a guild that helps each other out. I am a theocrafter (not really bc im too poor for gear) but at the least I love to make my own builds and brainstorm them , so being in a guild with helpful players would be awesome, I would also be able to perhaps help as well (despite being a qq nub)

---also ,. free parties ;>
IGN: Zambuze
I'm looking for a guild because i want a nice place where i can communicate with people and ask for information... to get help/offer help/play together/enjoy the game
Kick names & take ass!
I'd like to join your guild. :)

IGN: InsaneAwesome

I"m currently working on a level 64 marauder (RikterScaleRecord), but I've got much higher level characters. I'm interested in your guild because you guys seem very friendly, communicative, and helpful and I like being apart of a community I can actively group and socialize with.

I've been playing for about 3 years.
1. _Amren_;

2. Registered 2+ years ago, but only made 2 characters at the time and dropped it. I have recently picked it back up (7 months), but have clocked 1000+ hours in that time + keep fully up to date with ZiggyD, Mathil, ProjectPT, ItsYoji, Zizaran, LNB, and I guess Phox still sort of counts? :P So add their content to my PoE "experience";

3. I've been playing completely solo for the past 7 months, and am absolutely in love with the game - the mechanics, the aesthetic, the community (especially the amazing streamers we have), and GGG themselves, and would love to share that passion with others who feel similarly. I feel there is so much potential for party play in this game, and that I'm missing out on a huge element of the game, especially considering I love playing supports and theory-crafting build synergies. You guys seemed very approachable, so that's why I'm here ^^

Finally built up the guts to try joining a guild :P
"
Obzs wrote:
Message structure:

1. In game name (IGN);

TheXIth :)

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);

I played PoE waaaay back the first time it came out for a couple of months (around 2012 right?) then quit due to the complexity-- after a year or so, I came back missing that complexity and now I've been playing since 2015, however I play on and off due to irl circumstances such as school.

. Free text, why are you searching for guild;

I know that being in a guild does not have direct rewards to the player themselves however, I want to be in a guild that helps each other out. I am a theocrafter (not really bc im too poor for gear) but at the least I love to make my own builds and brainstorm them , so being in a guild with helpful players would be awesome, I would also be able to perhaps help as well (despite being a qq nub)

---also ,. free parties ;>

See you in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
"
Zambuze wrote:
IGN: Zambuze
I'm looking for a guild because i want a nice place where i can communicate with people and ask for information... to get help/offer help/play together/enjoy the game

See you in game!
"
InsaneAwesome wrote:
I'd like to join your guild. :)

IGN: InsaneAwesome

I"m currently working on a level 64 marauder (RikterScaleRecord), but I've got much higher level characters. I'm interested in your guild because you guys seem very friendly, communicative, and helpful and I like being apart of a community I can actively group and socialize with.

I've been playing for about 3 years.

See you in game!
I would also love to join.

1. RS_HelmHoltz (RandomSanity)
2. 5 Years
3. I have participated in quite a few leagues casually and never joined a guild. I find the player base in POE has declined in terms of maturity and I find it difficult to have decent conversations in global chat. Though I primarily play solo, I like to group up sometimes and would like to find some like-minded people.

Thank you for your consideration.
"
Randomsanity wrote:
I would also love to join.

1. RS_HelmHoltz (RandomSanity)
2. 5 Years
3. I have participated in quite a few leagues casually and never joined a guild. I find the player base in POE has declined in terms of maturity and I find it difficult to have decent conversations in global chat. Though I primarily play solo, I like to group up sometimes and would like to find some like-minded people.

Thank you for your consideration.

See you in game!
I would like to join.

1. ChieftainOfTheAtlas
2. About 2 years, first league was Bloodlines.
3. I have played most of the leagues since Bloodlines actively and have been in a guild previously but most of the players left, thus so did I. I like to chat with other players, but in global chat it can sometimes be hard to because of the large amount of players. I enjoy being in a more small and confined group of people that I can get to know better. I play solo or in groups for maps and such.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info