[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

Hi my IGN is BurningOldPeople i have been a member of the POE community for around 3 years and yet have never joined a guild before, although i'm hoping that will change soon. I have lots of experience playing and play for 2+ hours a day. I am a 19 year old male from England and i would love to meet some people who are as passionate about this game i am.

Hope to hear from soon!
"
carlrules13 wrote:
Hi my IGN is BurningOldPeople i have been a member of the POE community for around 3 years and yet have never joined a guild before, although i'm hoping that will change soon. I have lots of experience playing and play for 2+ hours a day. I am a 19 year old male from England and i would love to meet some people who are as passionate about this game i am.

Hope to hear from soon!

Glad you visited our thread. See you in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
Hello , I'm wondering if i can join in your guild , I have 2 +70 characters in Warbands League and I started playing since : 22 de marzo de 2014. I play always more than +3 hours per day and I am 16 years old , I am from Argentina and you can find me In-game as LeFunnyCyclone. Hope I can join in the guild.
"
Hello , I'm wondering if i can join in your guild , I have 2 +70 characters in Warbands League and I started playing since : 22 de marzo de 2014. I play always more than +3 hours per day and I am 16 years old , I am from Argentina and you can find me In-game as LeFunnyCyclone. Hope I can join in the guild.

Nice to meet you! Looking forward to see you in game!
Just joined the guild today, seems like a good group.
Online!
"
Herorewind wrote:
Just joined the guild today, seems like a good group.

Hope you stay with us for long period of time.
18/08/2015 - the story begin :)

thanks for accepting me in your guild guys!
Sounds like a really good guild, initially i thought it was the guild for me, that was til i read past the reasonable rules & half way thru the equaly sane requirements to see lvl85 min char, 3/4 month challenge league & 1 year acc minimum.

Now dont get me wrong, its your guild & your rules but the 1st half seemed to imply that you help people to progress to your level

"Reaching end game status is one of the main target of the guild and also dominating every three or four Months leagues."
"If you are low level in our Guild, you'll receive as much help as possible in your early game stages and expect to be given all the leveling unique items you will need to progress fast."

though i suppose it depends on your idea of experience. I have years of experience in mmorpgs (wow, terra age of conan, WHAoR etc but am new to arpgs, a month) I've got my 1st toon in warbands to 68 basicaly still using the the build i worked out myself (with a few tweaks from research on YT & the forums) & am slowly trying work on another couple of classes for variety. I'm by no means an expert but i know il be as good a anyone with the kind of support you say your guild offers.

Good luck with the guild, i may join in 11 months or so but i would advise to put something a bit clearer earlier in the post as it would have saved me time & getting my hopes up that id found the guild for me (possibly i'm not the only one)

have fun. If you can recommend a "noob" friendly guild with your ethos, let me know im ingame as bansheela & bigbadbonar mostly.
"
benzohype wrote:
Sounds like a really good guild, initially i thought it was the guild for me, that was til i read past the reasonable rules & half way thru the equaly sane requirements to see lvl85 min char, 3/4 month challenge league & 1 year acc minimum.

Now dont get me wrong, its your guild & your rules but the 1st half seemed to imply that you help people to progress to your level

"Reaching end game status is one of the main target of the guild and also dominating every three or four Months leagues."
"If you are low level in our Guild, you'll receive as much help as possible in your early game stages and expect to be given all the leveling unique items you will need to progress fast."

though i suppose it depends on your idea of experience. I have years of experience in mmorpgs (wow, terra age of conan, WHAoR etc but am new to arpgs, a month) I've got my 1st toon in warbands to 68 basicaly still using the the build i worked out myself (with a few tweaks from research on YT & the forums) & am slowly trying work on another couple of classes for variety. I'm by no means an expert but i know il be as good a anyone with the kind of support you say your guild offers.

Good luck with the guild, i may join in 11 months or so but i would advise to put something a bit clearer earlier in the post as it would have saved me time & getting my hopes up that id found the guild for me (possibly i'm not the only one)

have fun. If you can recommend a "noob" friendly guild with your ethos, let me know im ingame as bansheela & bigbadbonar mostly.

Thank you for your time for posting this.

Having so many requirements is a must have and I'll tell you why. When the requirements were low we filled our slots really, really fast like arround 30 people per/day but we are looking for quality not quantity. Those requirements are needed so we can get as much experienced and mature audience as possible we can get. I'm sorry I can imagine for a new player to be pretty overwhelming to see so many things required for him, but still our guild is serious one and it will remain that way.

Thank you and I hope you find the thing you're looking for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info