[1.1.2] Witch/Templar/Shadow - Flameblast + Detonate Dead, Tanky Build, Atziri Proof

"
SVD wrote:
"
Dillemille wrote:
hey, why do u get a point on +physical damage in ur passive tree? doesn´t do the dd only fire damage with level 1 ? i saw u dont level it...

this is one of the best life nodes in the tree, thats why i'm getting it :).
There's a +20 life, +20 mana node you're next to in the Shadow area. Surely that's better.
"
ProudLikeAGod wrote:
"
SVD wrote:
"
Dillemille wrote:
hey, why do u get a point on +physical damage in ur passive tree? doesn´t do the dd only fire damage with level 1 ? i saw u dont level it...

this is one of the best life nodes in the tree, thats why i'm getting it :).
There's a +20 life, +20 mana node you're next to in the Shadow area. Surely that's better.

30 life > 20 life or what do you think?
NICE!

You got some other experiences to share?
Tried something or just sticked to the guide for now ?

also: pretty ballsy to corrupt that 6link :D
The time for expiriment with skills and passives is just beginning now.. Tried searing bond that also deals great damage with the passives an a increased burning gem... But we have no place for other skills :( habe no place for AA so im never use it ...are you? Just thougt to do searing bond instrad of molten shell so damage auto cast it but only trying atm. Maybe skill some burning increase that increaae the damage of all skill..DD,FB and SB Did u find out some improvents?

Did try uber Atziri?

Haha the 6link works perfectly with faster casting i do much more damage...
"
Dillemille wrote:
The time for expiriment with skills and passives is just beginning now.. Tried searing bond that also deals great damage with the passives an a increased burning gem... But we have no place for other skills :( habe no place for AA so im never use it ...are you? Just thougt to do searing bond instrad of molten shell so damage auto cast it but only trying atm. Maybe skill some burning increase that increaae the damage of all skill..DD,FB and SB Did u find out some improvents?

Did try uber Atziri?

Haha the 6link works perfectly with faster casting i do much more damage...

i made a new section in the op with my updated gear and build.

i went for chance to ignite so now i have 100% chance to ignite with belt. for atziri i swap out prolif anyway so i have faster casting there.

slotproblems can be come by with unset rings but resists are harder to cap this way.
Soo.. I study ur improvements but i have few questions

Why so many points at increase buffs? Did really need all ?
U fell tankier as ur build before? Causr now with life leech and 1400 mana after auras i fell really tanky even without AA.. What shirld u use now for atziri ? Saffels? The rings.. Maybe u can bring ur resist so high with one ring less? If u can do it u can use the + 5level unset ring for AA .. When do use ur life leech gem only if u do atziri?

Thx for ur time ;)

buffs ->
50% auraeffect -> + 2 % maximum resist fire/lightning
50% increased usefulness of clarity aura
stronger AA due to inner force

AA i use mainly for the slow effect. its very good against devourers / dominus. once they are slow they dont hit you anymore.

Atziri -> Saffels

I wouldnt use voideye.

Currently i'm not using life leech against atziri, i just equip saffels and do the map.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEC4wSzBVsI9AthDH0QfxJpFE0XHBcvGYUaOBpsHwIkqiSwJy8o-ilPLJwtHy7_MYg1kjbFNuk8BT1fQYdEq0TnRZ1G10kbSbJQUFJTVa5VxlXWXcZfP2TnaHRr220ZcXlzU3gNeQN5aHqqgKSCHoKbgseDOIbRh2WI8YuMj0aPppBVmK2a4Jwtna6f36IAog-krKcIp4SoGKlur7e1BLXytz64k7yfwFTBBMHzxp7PZdDQ2CTaYtrd2wvhc-Nq45_kIuvu7DjtIO8O73zwH_Iv89356PrS_go=

I just reskilled yesterday...
so let me explain ;)

i use Vitality,Purity of Fire and Clarity...
I additional use Righteous Fire 20/20 with great Spelldamage increase (in offhand)
so now my Flameblast do 4,3k Damage in stage 1 !
Righteous Fire do damage too..
EE is still working cause Righteous fire doesn´t do Elemental Damage...
i have 93% Fire resist at all time ! 80% Lightning resist all time !
so if i use a Ruby flask i have over 100% Fire resist and my 350-400 lifereg do a great Job even better then any lifeflask !
i increased the damage of RF with burning damage and increased are damage maybe i do some empower into it if i get one :P
ATM i´m still testing... i must find out how i can handle with the damage maybe i Need AA running ...
Last edited by Dillemille on May 22, 2014, 4:32:28 AM
Your life total is only at 210 % and you lose out on the 5% chance to ignite in the shadow area and don't have flask nodes.

I know that it works for foxtastic's arc build but i'm not too confident that it does for this build. I tried it and went to 4k average damage with level 12 RF which was nice but to keep it up permanently i have to drop purity of lightning and i have to use the phoenix shield (loss of life) AND have to spec out of more life.

Only from level 97 onward this seems ok for me.

Of course you could prove me wrong :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info