[Official] WINE info thread

I don't know. I've heard 7 or 10... but I don't honestly know. I think playing on 7 would be really hard.
"
Drakier wrote:
I don't know. I've heard 7 or 10... but I don't honestly know. I think playing on 7 would be really hard.

how so?
Think PoE MineCraft style. Try it and see.
"
Drakier wrote:

Digging Exile style :D
"
nzskiing wrote:
"
Drakier wrote:

Digging Exile style :D

I changed it to 10 but I still like 1 fps anything else I can do to improve it? It is so so so laggy lol
you ARE on a laptop. This game is pretty demanding on good PCs. It might just be that your machine is not set up to handle it. If you've set all the graphics to lowest settings and it still doesn't work right, it could just be the laptop.

How old is it, and how much RAM does it have? Laptops aren't really meant for gaming in general, but especially not for this game in its current state.

PoE runs really well for me, but I have a Core2Duo E8500 with 4gb RAM and an nvidia GTX660. It's not top of the line, but it's decently good for some games.
"
Drakier wrote:
you ARE on a laptop. This game is pretty demanding on good PCs. It might just be that your machine is not set up to handle it. If you've set all the graphics to lowest settings and it still doesn't work right, it could just be the laptop.

How old is it, and how much RAM does it have? Laptops aren't really meant for gaming in general, but especially not for this game in its current state.

PoE runs really well for me, but I have a Core2Duo E8500 with 4gb RAM and an nvidia GTX660. It's not top of the line, but it's decently good for some games.

its got 1gb or ram i am planning to upgrade it i got it around 1 year ago second hand its a a100 satellite
yeah. that probably will never run poe properly. that laptop is at least 6 or 7 years old.

sorry you went through all that trouble getting it working and such considering I don't think it will actually run poe at a reasonable frame rate.
"
Drakier wrote:
yeah. that probably will never run poe properly. that laptop is at least 6 or 7 years old.

sorry you went through all that trouble getting it working and such considering I don't think it will actually run poe at a reasonable frame rate.

FML!
"
Drakier wrote:
you ARE on a laptop. This game is pretty demanding on good PCs. It might just be that your machine is not set up to handle it.

That's pretty much what I was afraid of at the start of this.

He could try lowering the resolution. It *might* be playable at a low res (800x600 or something like that). Obviously not photo realistic.

Anyway, this thread has not seen this much activity in a long time. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info