[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

"
Revolutionary wrote:
followed ur build on invasion. plays nice so far. i'm mid lvl60. playing with reave multistrike meleephys meleedmgonfulllife. wont be able to afford a 5link in the very near future.
question: at what point does it become viable to switch to powerchargeoncrit and critdmg? will i need a 5/6link for it?
thanks

if you have a 5L, get power charge on crit , increased crit dmg when 6L
or test them both out and see which dps is better :P
"
No discipline on the Atziri kill? o.O

No need, lv 70 queen dps too low :P
I'm tired of my level 90 Mara RF build and my 92 Witch has been 'broken' for months... maybe I'll try this build out. I'm looking for one uber build to consolidate all my currency into. This one seems promising :)
IGN: Sin
How did you handle stun as CI before you grabbed unwavering stance?
did it annoy your playing?
IGN: Horeg
Last edited by Eneru on Apr 25, 2014, 7:01:38 AM
"
I'm tired of my level 90 Mara RF build and my 92 Witch has been 'broken' for months... maybe I'll try this build out. I'm looking for one uber build to consolidate all my currency into. This one seems promising :)

thanks! I think this build is pretty end game viable :)
"
Eneru wrote:
How did you handle stun as CI before you grabbed unwavering stance?
did it annoy your playing?

Yes, stun is very annoying before i had unwavering stance.
In most stun lock situations, you will be locked for a few seconds,
most of the time you wont die if you pop a granite.
But sometimes you do die. So it's also suggested that you get an eye of chayula before you have unwavering stance to handle certain bosses (cell, dominus, labyrinth).
"
dimenrush wrote:
"
Revolutionary wrote:
thanks.
what bandits btw?

all skill points :P

You don't think AS or IPD from cruel and power charge from merc is better?
which auras I should use? hatred and discipline?
I am a noob so just bear with me.

Is resolute technique a possibility? Of course I would need to drop all the crit/increased attack rating multiplier nodes.

All the builds I have tried use Resolute technique so it is what I know. I am guessing the crit damage makes up for not having RT.

I started a shadow following your build.

Thanks for posting it.
I'm going to stick with the Eye of Chayula and not run all the way down to unwavering stance :/ Sure, loss of some great stats on the ammy spot, but saving the 11 points (not grabbing warriors blood either) lets me spec into Sovereignty for auras and 3 30% increased ES from shield. Who knows... maybe I'll change it later, but I doubt it.

IGN: Sin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info