[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

Awesome build, just one question. Where does the mana regen come from? How do you sustain your mana, am I missing something?
"
GRIZZLEH wrote:
Awesome build, just one question. Where does the mana regen come from? How do you sustain your mana, am I missing something?

Mana leech =P
"
aurashu wrote:
i started with 2 ex i stood in trade before kaom was legacy had some good items..and getting better

hahahahaha :D

Anyway, trying to sell off some of my legacy items and get some gear for this build. Looks like it could keep me entertained for a month or so maybe.

Oh, and I'll be doing this on a Witch... since I'm too lazy to level up a new character. Guess I'll miss out on some accuracy, but oh well.
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on May 26, 2014, 11:32:02 PM
So far on my 91 witch I'm able to get 16k es while using Atziri Acuity.

19% LL
60K Reaves dps using dagger and Hatred
1k es regen

Can run discipline and hatred at same time.

I'm wondering if its better to switch to a claw to get another 15% ll for a total of 34% and loose a little dps maybe then this build could tank uber atziri? Only with atziris acuity of course.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on May 28, 2014, 1:26:52 PM
"
So far on my 91 witch I'm able to get 16k es while using Atziri Acuity.

19% LL
60K Reaves dps using dagger and Hatred
1k es regen

Can run discipline and hatred at same time.

I'm wondering if its better to switch to a claw to get another 15% ll for a total of 34% and loose a little dps maybe then this build could tank uber atziri? Only with atziris acuity of course.

What is your accuracy as a witch?
IGN: Sin
"

What is your accuracy as a witch?

I'm currently at 87% chance to hit can be a little higher if I swap to a pair of gloves with an accuracy roll.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Hello, I looked at your passive tree and gears, but saw only a 3.2% life regeneration with nodes, 1% with 5 endurance charge, and 2% from the ring. Where do you get another 2%? Sorry for the newbie question - I recently started playing
Last edited by scaniav8 on May 29, 2014, 5:29:46 PM
"
scaniav8 wrote:
Hello, I looked at your passive tree and gears, but saw only a 3.2% life regeneration with nodes, 1% with 5 endurance charge, and 2% from the ring. Where do you get another 2%? Sorry for the newbie question - I recently started playing

the ring is 4% :)
If i get lightinh coil can i run bloodmagic map ?
Sorry but a very nooby question.

How do you keep the flicker going cause i only see that you have 4 charges unless i am mistaken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info