[2.2] 20KES DimenRush ES Fortress!

"
Paepes wrote:
Great build! truly detailed and fully viable!
I'll be waiting for a full passive reset to undo my mistakes hehe.

Thanks! Have fun with this build :D
Hi, I'm just curious. Have you ever tried to facetank Uber Atziri ? :D
IGN: OrbStorage_A
"
painkiller99 wrote:
Hi, I'm just curious. Have you ever tried to facetank Uber Atziri ? :D

Nope, but don't think i can quite yet though,
I still need a lot of improvements on my gear
shield, boots, and helmets are not the best, neither is my claw
(probably can with vaal dicipline on, but i only have like 11 seconds of those)
Last edited by dimenrush on May 5, 2014, 6:30:30 PM
bump for a friend awesome guide
IGN The_Last_Titan

I reach now 18.5k ES...haven't tested vaal discipline yet, but it will push me very high I imagine. i'm also going to finish crafting this vaal and test out pure es gear vs es/ar gear, but since I can reach 18k es with nice AR rating I will probably stay with the es/ar set.

1 question:

I run a level 20 cwdt setup, which actually procs quite often surprisingly. I've been toying with the idea with speccing out of Unwavering Stance keystone, and running a lower level Cast when Stunned on one of my 4-links. I think it could work. Risk of death from stunlock with this much ehp should be minimal. I want to link it with temp chain/enduring cry/ and either a freeze skill or blind. What are your thoughts?

Also, just a tip for other people following this guide that can't get or afford a shav ring. I do have a shav ring, but I find this ring works well too:

It gives you massive crit bonus, and as long as you are criting and standing near the consecrated ground, you get 2% regen, which is half of what shav ring will provide. With the added bonus of now you have mana regen if you were having problems with that. Just wanted to share.

Or you can use both rings and have 6% regen just from rings. Only 4% will be constant though.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on May 6, 2014, 10:39:17 AM
"
kolp wrote:

I reach now 18.5k ES...haven't tested vaal discipline yet, but it will push me very high I imagine. i'm also going to finish crafting this vaal and test out pure es gear vs es/ar gear, but since I can reach 18k es with nice AR rating I will probably stay with the es/ar set.

1 question:

I run a level 20 cwdt setup, which actually procs quite often surprisingly. I've been toying with the idea with speccing out of Unwavering Stance keystone, and running a lower level Cast when Stunned on one of my 4-links. I think it could work. Risk of death from stunlock with this much ehp should be minimal. I want to link it with temp chain/enduring cry/ and either a freeze skill or blind. What are your thoughts?

Also, just a tip for other people following this guide that can't get or afford a shav ring. I do have a shav ring, but I find this ring works well too:

It gives you massive crit bonus, and as long as you are criting and standing near the consecrated ground, you get 2% regen, which is half of what shav ring will provide. With the added bonus of now you have mana regen if you were having problems with that. Just wanted to share.

Or you can use both rings and have 6% regen just from rings. Only 4% will be constant though.

kudos on the craft,
well, I used to run without Unwavering stance.
You will face some problem with the following encounter
1. Temperal chain maps with fleet mod or with void bearer or tentacle miscreation.
2. Dominus (specially with LMP)
3. a big blue pack of void bearer or tentacle miscreation
4. a pack of undying evangelist with fleet mod will also perma stun you sometimes.
well, basically any mob with frequent attack will stun lock you and create a dagerous situation.
And the stuns causes desync.

Without Unwavering stance is actually playable,
but it's just so much easier with it.
(But respecing and taking it off in uber atziri encounter will be a pretty good option)

I did what you're trying to do, and didn't quite like the outcome
(stuff like dominus, void bearer and tentacle miscreations become so annoying with Unwavering stance)

But I would suggest you try it out yourself,
and let use know how you feel about it.
Aaybe you don't get so easily annoyed like i do :P
This looks pretty fun I migh have to try a low life version of this when I get home.

:edit nm wouldnt work
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on May 6, 2014, 5:34:36 PM
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on May 6, 2014, 4:37:39 PM
mirrored successfuly trusted friend and trader small mirroring fee.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAnEEswx9DI0NSQ48DkgQexB_ES8RlhRxFdcV_RZAFr8c3B0UHhok4SgqKPopTysKLL8t0i9vMFQ0CjeDOtg74TyOQFVDY0cGTDVN2FZjV8lY9VnzX2pjQ2aeZx5qfm0Zb1dwUnC7cU1yqX_GgW-FfYauh9uLeox2j0aRzpJ9kyeYb5lXmZqaz53Enjyfy6Kjpn-nCKcrrKqxs7QMtMW1SLb3tzG4k7vtvjrAGsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbcae1gfXhtkT2xresOL344LjhOXP5wvqGOq662Pr7uwY7DjtQe1276Dy4fPq9Uv3Mvjr-tL7Rf-T

with over 30% increase from auras and 90% shield es(will boost vaal discipline allso)
IGN The_Last_Titan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info