Mjolner build - RF / low life / COE / 9 auras / dual wield

I have been planning on a dps oriented build since the release of this unique gavel.

Current passive tree

This character have 3 levels of dps;

1. Lighning strike

Lightning strike + multistrike + faster attack + weapon elemental damage + lightning damage + life leech
Spoiler

Lightning strike + multistrike + faster attack + weapon elemental damage + lightning damage + added fire damage
Spoiler

2. RF
RF + increased burning damage + IAOE snapshotted by 2 redbeaks and carcass jack.

3. Mjolner
Discharge + Arc + life leech

My gears
Spoiler

Shav wrapping:
You need this to reserve auras on life to achieve low life to get the bonus from blood rage.
With blood rage you could get ias, life leech and frenzy charges.

Shav ring:
4% es regen for sustaining RF, and I dont need any mana regen with Soul Taker

Soul Taker:
I reserved 98% mana for auras then I only need 16 mana to cast blood rage.

Crown of eyes:
Pain Attunement + RF bonus + life leech.

Romiro banquet:
For generating power charges

Voll's devotion:
For generating endurance charges (I am still using astramentis as I am still short of str, will change to voll's devotion once 412 str is met without astramentis)

Auras:
hatred
wratth
anger (can be replaced by determination for higher armor)
purity of fire
purity of lighning
purity of ice
vitality
discipline
grace

Video
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33e4-7AYULk&feature=youtu.be
fracture map without using life leech on lightning strike
GMT +8
ign: RayHidetora
Last edited by bc_tkhaa on Apr 28, 2014, 2:30:54 AM
updated
GMT +8
How much ES regen and fire resist do you have?
"
Bachkar wrote:

87 resist
839.8 es regen/s
GMT +8
I had some time to kill, so I decided to check out what others are doing and I came upon your post.

Your gear is amazing, it includes 9 items that 75% of the people who play this game will probably never have. I have been playing this game for almost two full years and I don't have even one of those items. The cost has to easily exceed 100 exalts.

To you and your gear, I say well done.

The build - heck you could just randomly throw darts at the passive tree and rock the world with those items.

The build I currently play has cost me 19 chaos and I breeze through all maps up to level 76 and that is only because I haven't found any higher maps. Currently level 85 and I clear maps probably as quick as your beast does in the video you provided. But I don't look near as good.

GGG should have a thread especially for players such as yourself who have gear like that. As for the remaining players, we can dream of someday maybe.........

I can't imagine you have acquired these amazing items in Ambush league after only two months, but maybe you have.

Again, well done
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Apr 28, 2014, 6:14:13 PM
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
I had some time to kill, so I decided to check out what others are doing and I came upon your post.

Your gear is amazing, it includes 9 items that 75% of the people who play this game will probably never have. I have been playing this game for almost two full years and I don't have even one of those items. The cost has to easily exceed 100 exalts.

The build - heck you could just randomly throw darts at the passive tree and rock the world with those items.

The build I currently play has cost me 19 chaos and I breeze through all maps up to level 76 and that is only because I haven't found any higher maps. Currently level 85 and I clear maps probably as quick as your beast does in the video you provided. But I don't look near as good.

GGG should have a thread especially for players such as yourself who have gear like that. As for the remaining players, we can dream of someday maybe.........

I can't imagine you have acquired these amazing items in Ambush league after only two months, but maybe you have.

Again, well done

It's Standard
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)
This is a good build which put those item combination to the margin.

i see you click iron reflexes in the passive. May i know how much armor you are now?

"
bc_tkhaa wrote:
"
Bachkar wrote:

87 resist
839.8 es regen/s

How you got 87 fire resist ?

Thank you Sir.
"
"
Ishkabibble wrote:

Again, well done

It's Standard

and therefore many hundreds of exalts worth of items. Still a build that 97% of the population will never get to play.
Last edited by robble on Jun 4, 2014, 11:44:34 PM
Im kind of and haven't been able to play since beta but am looking to get back into this game and was wondering if this build is still end game viable? If so I am very interested in this build. As the other poster said I seriously doubt anything like this will be doable anytime soon but I like to have a plan and to aim high.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info