Improve that build: Low Life Life based

build

gear

Specification:Low Life Life based Groundslammer

Tell what your would change in the tree or the gear to increase the survavibility of the build
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 20, 2014, 3:11:40 PM
I want to find better gear but atm its too much crappy to consider investing more in it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I really see no reason for that to be a lowlife build. You get minimal benefits. High spellblock is useless if your HP is too low(especially since block is streaky). Bloodrage IAS bonus is nice and all but definitely not worth losing 70% of your life.

I get you want to try making the gimmick work but it's pretty silly. I'm sure you can make it semiviable but an even better build wouldn't be lowlife.

A non shavs lowlife build(Es based) can work if you max your chaos res though. I recall Invalesco doing that before shav existed.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 20, 2014, 11:21:48 PM
"
kasub wrote:
I really see no reason for that to be a lowlife build. You get minimal benefits. High spellblock is useless if your HP is too low(especially since block is streaky). Bloodrage IAS bonus is nice and all but definitely not worth losing 70% of your life.

I get you want to try making the gimmick work but it's pretty silly. I'm sure you can make it semiviable but an even better build wouldn't be lowlife.

A non shavs lowlife build(Es based) can work if you max your chaos res though. I recall Invalesco doing that before shav existed.

Edit: Take out vaal molten shell from cwdt setup. You're destroying its damage potential by putting it there.
Ya i know its pretty silly to build that but the only problem is physical damage mitigation... stupid mechanic

but yeah i made a non-shav low-life build and had 75% chaos resist, pretty good
anyone?
any diaeternal that can tell me they have the LifeBased low life holy grail coming soon in a patch
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 20, 2014, 11:21:50 PM
get alot of cast on death gems? cus your going to be dieing alot
"
lolbam wrote:
get alot of cast on death gems? cus your going to be dieing alot
tested it before new league, was pretty viable, but damn new life leech hit hard
I like the CoD gem idea. They DO benefit from Pain Attunement, after all. And you're already low life :D

So... Yeah... Low life builds without Energy Shield tend to mean something along the lines of 3k health if you are a god. The only case where I've even heard of this being attempted is for super strong RF damage. And that was before new uniques made RF a real build.
"
Xikorut wrote:
I like the CoD gem idea. They DO benefit from Pain Attunement, after all. And you're already low life :D

So... Yeah... Low life builds without Energy Shield tend to mean something along the lines of 3k health if you are a god. The only case where I've even heard of this being attempted is for super strong RF damage. And that was before new uniques made RF a real build.
Just hope for an item that prevent being 1 shot and life low life will be viable
stuff like these

Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 21, 2014, 12:03:13 AM
The fact that oneshot mechanics exist in the game kind of kills the chances of a unique existing that can prevent them, regardless of downsides. If an 8k damage hit exists to prevent someone with 6k health from being able to live and alt f4 after, I doubt they'd add in an item that lets someone with 3k health survive with 2k health left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info