i demand you balance the boss in Orchard lvl 66 map, he deals much more damage that he should

"
ampdecay wrote:
he's pretty much one of the hardest map bosses for me on all my 85+ level characters

can do weaver, piety, dominus

orchard boss

one shot

fuck that map

Please don't lie.

As melee i was taking in Nemesis 2k damage the most. Now in invasion i didnt try him since i transform all 66 maps in chisels but i'm really sure he deals me below 2k damage.

Also this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2mqG1P0FjY#aid=P-HnTmtThtw he has 3k life and he doesn't get oneshotted by shotgunning projectiles. Now i'm really wandering how are your guys builds to get oneshotted by this boss :/

EDIT: the video is even before boss nerf
Last edited by Mahesys on Apr 19, 2014, 12:31:52 PM
Builds that function around avoiding damage rather than mitigating damage are far more likely to be one-shot by Orchard boss. I know back when I had around 3k health or something he definitely one-shot my ranger, 75% resists to everything except chaos. If you have armor he'll probably hit for a lot less.

After that I started manually avoiding his shots by stutter-stepping around him in a circle. When you can just evade all projectiles manually they're pretty harmless.
Last edited by Fleve on Apr 19, 2014, 12:35:49 PM
hes fine...

get a skelly totem 2 hard i guess

red and blue link save u

just wait tell u get to the 76 fire witch boss
"
lolbam wrote:
hes fine...

red and blue link save u

Anti curse and/or ruby flask. Her skeletons explode leaving fire behind. Ya hits fairly hard, but if you move and don't stand in several stacks of firestorm or stand next to too many of her skeles then use one or both of the above flasks she becomes not so terrible. You also can run towards the stairs in the room to get away to rest if need be.
ranged characters? he comes under you and he alway manages to hit you, dont know how, i always run when i see him coming from ground, and he has range attacks, one is easier to evade but other has bigger radius
Orchard Boss-Duriel 2.0
"
kasub wrote:

Eh... you're exaggerating.

Orchard boss does not even compare to dominus in the least. You just hit and circle. I have also never come close to being oneshot on any character.

Have done him 20+ times on my nemesis EK character that had insignificant damage. Did him a few times in ambush before I never touched 66s again.

I guess he requires more skill than gear at some point. It's a very simple skill of circling.

i'm always exaggerating lol
S L O W E R
"
Mahesys wrote:

Please don't lie.

As melee i was taking in Nemesis 2k damage the most. Now in invasion i didnt try him since i transform all 66 maps in chisels but i'm really sure he deals me below 2k damage.

Also this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2mqG1P0FjY#aid=P-HnTmtThtw he has 3k life and he doesn't get oneshotted by shotgunning projectiles. Now i'm really wandering how are your guys builds to get oneshotted by this boss :/

EDIT: the video is even before boss nerf

I haven't done it in a really long time, just up the map to a 67 now
S L O W E R
"
Millacus wrote:
"
lolbam wrote:
hes fine...

red and blue link save u

Anti curse and/or ruby flask. Her skeletons explode leaving fire behind. Ya hits fairly hard, but if you move and don't stand in several stacks of firestorm or stand next to too many of her skeles then use one or both of the above flasks she becomes not so terrible. You also can run towards the stairs in the room to get away to rest if need be.

ok and orchard boss starts a cast animation when he all so casts a spell and you can dodge it

what is the orchard boss not fire damage so that a ruby flask will not help you? lol

honestly just get a spell totem with skellys and if your melee cast on the other side of the boss...
"
ranged characters? he comes under you and he alway manages to hit you, dont know how, i always run when i see him coming from ground, and he has range attacks, one is easier to evade but other has bigger radius

well nobody said to stop moving just because he goes down, lol. he really is not hard at all for ranged, though i will say, any lag or desync and yes he can instakill if he crits, had it happen, though normally he wont one shot me at about 2500 life.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info