Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

any plans to bring back guild stash sales. i'm waiting for them a long time :(
Thumbs up to GGG,
epic marketing scheme :D

ill explain if you guys cant see it

in the shop, we can only buy 50, 100, and 200 points. we cant buy 10 points. (this is where the scheme happens)

the original price of the stash is 150 points, and with the sale, its 110 points.

however, we still have to cough up 150 points worth of money (cuz we cant buy 10 points), so, we are still paying the same price. only difference is, we have 40 points left over, .....
to well...., not get a refund, meaning we have to buy something still, meaning we still have to pay the same amount.

same thing with the premium stash bundle that will happen on sunday.
original price is 200, with sale its 165, but we still have to buy the 200 points worth.

this is basically like a store giving back a refund to you but saying its only "in store credit"

oh well, even so, thx for the generosity GGG, i will still be buying the stash tab bundle and keeping the 40 points left over for a next deal that comes up :D

"
IMKR wrote:
Thumbs up to GGG,
epic marketing scheme :D

ill explain if you guys cant see it

in the shop, we can only buy 50, 100, and 200 points. we cant buy 10 points. (this is where the scheme happens)

the original price of the stash is 150 points, and with the sale, its 110 points.

however, we still have to cough up 150 points worth of money (cuz we cant buy 10 points), so, we are still paying the same price. only difference is, we have 40 points left over, .....
to well...., not get a refund, meaning we have to buy something still, meaning we still have to pay the same amount.

same thing with the premium stash bundle that will happen on sunday.
original price is 200, with sale its 165, but we still have to buy the 200 points worth.

this is basically like a store giving back a refund to you but saying its only "in store credit"

oh well, even so, thx for the generosity GGG, i will still be buying the stash tab bundle and keeping the 40 points left over for a next deal that comes up :D

Actually its like a store saying you can take whatever you can carry, mouth off to the employees, and by the way heres some extra stuff that actually isnt free but you can totally just ignore that and be on your way.
I was wondering if we could get the stash tab upgrades for sale anytime soon? Because I have a waggonload of normal stash tabs and I would like to upgrade before Ambush ends, because that will f**k up my stash in Standard.
Come on what the hell Chris???
You guys been giving discount selling stash bundle and premium almost every month, what about Upgrade to Premium??? I been waiting that for months and all i see is Stash & Premium Bundle :(
Waiting for antydesync protection available in shop!
great... but for me just premium tabs. i bought some nearly everytime you give it for sale...

ah btw again i would like to introduce my very best button for:

reeto.de/matter.png

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gib money!
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
R.A.N.T.I.N.G !!!!!

Goddamn, Chris, it is easter weekend, can´t you announce stashtabsales a little bit earlier?

Was ready to give my 50€ end of april, beginning of may, but now wait for it. Till next stashsales. Really angry, paying exclusively with paysafe card and now the shop is closed already.

Man...usually you announce it two or three days in advance, and with all these easter-holidays you don´t? Serious kick at your ........shinbone !

Edit: Anyway, after all I wish all of you -GGG and Chris - a happy and relaxing easter-weekend with lots of chocolate-bunnies and eastereggs ;D ( while it took me 1 hour to get my polite and human manners back ;) )

Last edited by Moonlight33 on Apr 19, 2014, 8:15:57 AM
Still waiting for non-bundle premium stash tabs to go on sale....I can afford 2 if on sale and they haven't been since at least a month or so before this league season started. :(
~IGN: Nagisan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info