So I suicided all my stuff

So today I loaded around 80 Chaos, 3 ex and some mixed currency on my highest level Invasion character. Then I stripped it off its gear and ran into a pack of trash mobs. I then repeated the process with my other Invasion characters.

Having moved all my stuff into scrubcore dumpster league like that, I kept vendoring all my things until I got 2 scroll fragments left. Then I deleted all my standard characters.

It was a very liberating experience. Now it's time to:

- complete my studies
- build an interesting career
- meet more people
- get laid more often
- travel
- finish my novel

Video games? Fuck that.
Boring, you let us know this because ?
"
So today I loaded around 80 Chaos, 3 ex and some mixed currency on my highest level Invasion character. Then I stripped it off its gear and ran into a pack of trash mobs. I then repeated the process with my other Invasion characters.

Having moved all my stuff into scrubcore dumpster league like that, I kept vendoring all my things until I got 2 scroll fragments left. Then I deleted all my standard characters.

It was a very liberating experience. Now it's time to:

- complete my studies
- build an interesting career
- meet more people
- get laid more often
- travel
- finish my novel

Video games? Fuck that.

can i have your stuff.. ?

oh wait..
[Removed by Support]
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her
Last edited by Stewart_GGG on Apr 18, 2014, 5:24:29 PM
You'll never finish a novel if you have so little discipline. It's good that you try to focus on things that matter to you (and in general, like your education), but I think you wasted an opportunity to really practice actual discipline. Putting yourself in a situation where you have no choice (deleting all your stuff, burning your computer) is of limited value. You'll regret it in a few days because it's just another overreaction that will have an appropriate counter-reaction, like throwing yourself into another video game.

But yes, it's good you want to improve your life. Now you just have to actually do it.
You'll be back.
Congratz. Live long and prosper.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Now email GGG and ask them to delete your account.
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
A more effective way to quit POE is to play D3.

I KEEED I KEEED
Spoiler
not really though

Sounds like gaming as a hobby isn't working for you sir. I applaud you for breaking a terrible habit especially if it interferes with your real life. Balance is the key to life though. Master that and you will be a very happy person.
Maybe I can say something.

I have everything you have,......and also have an awesome POE character...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info