So I suicided all my stuff

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You'll be back.

true. i tried bro, i tried.

GLHF sir
I need more purple titles
That's all fine and dandy frog, except for getting laid more often. That's just another obsession.
However, I highly recommend you don't take a similar route to avoid that obsession, could get ugly real quick.
Thanks for not adding to Standard League inflation :3 Good luck in real life.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Mivo wrote:
You'll never finish a novel if you have so little discipline. It's good that you try to focus on things that matter to you (and in general, like your education), but I think you wasted an opportunity to really practice actual discipline. Putting yourself in a situation where you have no choice (deleting all your stuff, burning your computer) is of limited value. You'll regret it in a few days because it's just another overreaction that will have an appropriate counter-reaction, like throwing yourself into another video game.

But yes, it's good you want to improve your life. Now you just have to actually do it.

That's an interesting perspective. Brutally honest. But I like that.

Also:

Please help me learn discipline so I can deflect attacks upon my person with a mental forcefield.
Last edited by DeviantLightning on Apr 19, 2014, 1:40:03 AM
OP made me cringe
anything is everything
"
That's an interesting perspective. Brutally honest. But I like that.

Yeah, I wondered if it was too blunt, and whether I just projected my own experiences on him. Still, I feel that whenever you strongly push against something, it will push strongly back.

For me, ending addictions or addictive behaviors only ever worked if I really wanted it, was really ready for it, and was really tired of the old crap. Whenever I had to force myself in an artificial feeling way, or put myself in a situation where I had no choice, the results never lasted.

But it's possible that it's just me.
Bravo!!! Good luck!
Bravo!!! Good luck!
Good luck and have fun,

you make the right move, the arpg games in 2014 are bad, just nerd, exploits, rmt, and bad other stuff...
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Apr 19, 2014, 5:29:18 AM
"
OP made me cringe

Why did the OP even feel the need to post this on the forums?
Pants of Textile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info