Exalt Worthy?

As far as i can tell, this can roll Attack speed, exalt worthy?

Edit: Decided not to exalt it, may sell it for the right offer but until then im holding on to it.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/893655
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Last edited by Mattishh on Apr 18, 2014, 12:18:14 PM
I Wouldnt
"
BACKREAP wrote:
I Wouldnt

May i ask you why?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
It really depends on the invasion market. If you can find a better sword for 3 exas then it's better to buy that.
I would if you plan to use it. But if you're strictly trying to squeeze more value out of it, your odds aren't great.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh

As i have a similar one i would use it if it were to get attack speed, but i guess the odds for that arent worth an exalt.
IGN = @MattFromSweden
"doesnt worth exalt"

Why the heck not guys?You know exalts are for this kind of situations,where you have a good to top weapon and you want something better.

You are telling him to not try.What better item can he get with 1 exa?

Also matt,his sword is 1.35 already.It can only be better.This sword can only be better.Even if it is just a + 1 to life on hit,still worths it when we are talkin about near end game items.
Bye bye desync!
Haven't seen one of these threads in a while... people must be over it by now. Use an exalt. Don't. Who really cares? You treat this like it's a make or break choice. It's not. I'd go with don't until you 5L or 6L it. That can cost far more than an exalt. If you're not willing to do that, you shouldn't even be considering exalting it. If you are, then the cost of the exalt is pretty inconsequential.
Depends on if your saving for something else

I've exalted worse
IGN- Shaeyaena
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Haven't seen one of these threads in a while... people must be over it by now. Use an exalt. Don't. Who really cares? You treat this like it's a make or break choice. It's not. I'd go with don't until you 5L or 6L it. That can cost far more than an exalt. If you're not willing to do that, you shouldn't even be considering exalting it. If you are, then the cost of the exalt is pretty inconsequential.

It is a potential loss of an exalt which is quite significant for me as i am not rolling around in exalts.
IGN = @MattFromSweden

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info