Well, that'll be the last time.

Now typically I dont bitch when I die.. too much. But when my 4700 hp, 30k armour, 15%ish hp regen RF tank runs into a room, hits a granite flask with a 90ish % armour roll, and a ruby with a 75%ish evasion roll (giving me around 29,700 armour)... I dont expect to get one shot when there isnt even anything of any kind of danger visible in the room. The invader was down, it was the 66 crypt boss's room... I'm just asking you fellows at GGG.. wtf? did you add a decimal point to the boss's damage and melee range by accident in a recent patch? because even if the whole ROOM crit me at once i should have been able to tank it.

Wont be back till the next 4 month leagues. I accepted spinesnap killing me in one multistrike leapslam 15 mins after i drained my stash on my 3rd character (finally becoming geared at 75 block 72 spell block incin tank), I accepted kuno maker of wind fucking up one of my other guys and even that "River" invader who i still think is bullshit just obliterating my last non RF character with his stream of dragon fireballs... but come on. the crypt map boss did 4700+ damage? it was a yellow map with temp chains, monsters move/cast/attack faster, and some nothing mods that didnt effect me as a RF toon. i /oos's after i died and the boss still wasnt anywhere near me when i came back into sync.

Sorry, but I cant accept that.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hardcore sucks, play Ambush or Standard.
or Diablo 3
I am sorry but Ambush is the way to go this season. If you are a HC only player I suggest you take a break until the next 4 month HC league.
Please refrain from posting images of a hateful nature.
Last edited by TormentorHC on Apr 26, 2014, 5:51:57 AM
"
I am sorry but Ambush is the way to go this season. If you are a HC only player I suggest you take a break until the next 4 month HC league.

Why is that? I primarily play HC and have never tried Ambush.
"
BlackDeath3 wrote:
"

because Ambush is a much "better" league in terms of fun, risk/reward and new "things".
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
Cergic wrote:
"
BlackDeath3 wrote:
"

because Ambush is a much "better" league in terms of fun, risk/reward and new "things".

I'm honestly not trying to troll here, but... how much risk can there possibly be in an SC league?
You made a character knowing full well the risks... Just sayin...
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium

I very much agree with the "come on, it's SC, there is no RISK in it?!". But at higher levels the RISK is the % XP Loss and some people here on the forum are FIRM in their opinion that 10% xp loss at lvl 80+ is a major punch in the face. So i guess that's the "risk".

Again, i agree.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info