Well, that'll be the last time.

"
VictorDoom wrote:

well losing 10% xp at 90+ is basically the risk, so that can range from a day to a few days of farming maps depending on your level, which in turn means a lot of currency spent rolling maps, which means you have to trade to get more currency, and trading is fucking horrible

so thats about it

+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
IIRC the map mods were +monster att speed, cast speed move speed; +28% monster damage, and the rest were non-scary ones like more rare monsters, and phys reflect or something (RF = no reflect)

Whatever.. The game hickuped, or just took a shit in its hand... I decided to give it one last shot once i calmed down a little and realized i had JUST enough to regear and regret my other 70ish character into the same build. so 19 regrets and all my currency right down to the alts later...

Spoiler

so, once i die this time its either out completely or screw around with a glass cannon on ambush. whats the cheapest glass cannon build? dual ungil's cast on crit?
At least put some quality on your gear. :p
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny
i think dead HC char should be deleted completely.no resurrection in softcore or any other league.
"
Tom1989 wrote:
i think dead HC char should be deleted completely.no resurrection in softcore or any other league.

this is mostly irrelevant issue because HC players don't return to dead characters

only in exceptional circumstances they do, like practicing Atziri fight

if it died, it died
Last edited by CCR5 on Apr 23, 2014, 6:13:39 AM
"
Tom1989 wrote:

How so?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
Cergic wrote:
"
Tom1989 wrote:

How so?

why not? just a thought
u dont like the idea?
Last edited by Tom1989 on Apr 23, 2014, 7:42:43 AM
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
Tom1989 wrote:

this is mostly irrelevant issue because HC players don't return to dead characters

if it died, it died

shittons of players just dump their gear on standard and do x-tradez back to HC.
so you dont realy lose all of your gear, your get a fair amount of orbs back this way.

i agree everything should be deleted after death.
"
PoorJoy wrote:
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
Tom1989 wrote:

if it died, it died

shittons of players just dump their gear on standard and do x-tradez back to HC.
so you dont realy lose all of your gear, your get a fair amount of orbs back this way.

Not losing everything on death helps to strengthen economy,which in turn encourages social interaction by trade,party play and songs around the campfire.

Only old,mostly senile players like myself actually delete their hardcore character when they resurrect.

=)
Last edited by Temper on Apr 23, 2014, 9:05:14 AM
"
PoorJoy wrote:
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
Tom1989 wrote:

if it died, it died

i think its fair for HC too cuz some item can only be found in HC(new league i mean)
this will prevent Scrubcore player to get HC items
Last edited by Tom1989 on Apr 23, 2014, 9:50:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info