Content Update 1.1.3 Compiled Info (Locked May 16)

"
Erne113 wrote:
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
BobRt wrote:
...getting one shotted from off screen from bosses that were ~10 lvls below me.

You mean like Museum bosses also? Thats just crazy, but I think it speaks more to EK than to the bosses themselves. Plus, its crazy chaos dmg...but it does travel more than one screen.

I wish they would tone those three down, its only a 68 map. Or, if they like those bosses, switch them into a higher lv map and make Museum Uber T-Rex or Uber Intellectus Prime (if those arent used somewhere else)...

you can pull museum bosses one by one to entrance of their room and kill works for me really well

Ill have to try again sometime. I have a lot more chaos resist now, and when I did try, I dont know what happened but they all just came running to the entrance as soon as I started attacking the elites....ohhh, I know what happened...

C'est la Arc....
"
Chris wrote:

Increased the spawn rate of side areas (to roughly 220% of the current value) and also the drop rate of rarer fragments, relative to the more common ones.

Too bad this is after I spent hours running certain areas like the gardens and vaal pyramid looking for their zones.

And I'm kind of... disapointed in just how ridiculously gaudy the seraph transactions are getting. The character is just going to be a 2x normal size glowing mess if they fully deck out in it.
I use corrupt skeletons.
Fairy wings! Fairy wings omg awesome.
IGN: FairyHell - minions are my friends.
LadyTink- The bow sees you first.

In the black of the night, 'midst shattered dreams, come darkest terrors, once unseen.....
"
Chris wrote:

Seraph Wings Back Attachment (see YouTube video)

So my $900 conqueror support pack purple wings, will now be dwarfed by these beasts, that's rather annoying... =/

"
Chris wrote:

The character creation process has been streamlined so that you have to select a character class before you can type in a character name. Some new players were struggling to understand the flow of this UI before.

Please please please add a mute button. I always select a name before selecting the class (Even though I know what class I'm going to be) just so I don't have to listen to the super loud unskippable intro stories that I've already heard...
"
Please please please add a mute button. I always select a name before selecting the class (Even though I know what class I'm going to be) just so I don't have to listen to the super loud unskippable intro stories that I've already heard...

Yes, please spend time coding something into the game that can be resolved by the simplest of actions by the user (Mute your sound). Sounds like a great way to spend your time, GGG.
Nice. But where the hell is ball lightning??? :)
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Seraph Wings Back Attachment (see YouTube video)

And the flashy disco ball add-ons keep coming! IMO this along with razer footprints, seraph affects and golden crowns etc don't go well at all with the darker gritty vibe that is Wraeclast. Some of this stuff is WAY over the top and makes my eyes bleed.

I am glad you guys are successful at raising money for the game. I support the game as well but its a shame to see the art direction go the way it is. Guess I'm the minority though.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Added an option to constrain the mouse pointer to the window, while in windowed mode. This option is off by default.[/li]

Oh man that sounds great :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Please consider adding side zones to maps or something similar, increasing spawn rate of side zones even to 100% won't change the fact that it's extremely mindless and boring to farm just for being low level zones (below 70 is considered low level by most, if not everyone). Side zones need to reach lvl 70+ in order to make them fun and challenging for characters lvl 70 or higher.
Tech guy
while your at it can you make those charge mobs not charge too the other end of the map when i move out of the way....
twitch.tv/jfpforever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info