New 1.1.3 Skill: Convocation

More Summoner Buff... when the fuck is Snapshot fix coming then ?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Excellent
i dont like the idea of introducing more coldowns on the game, it ruined the diablo franchise (combined with some other factors). IMHO u should find a more elegant solution to prevent "abusing".
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

if they fix snapshot, without really changing many things, summoners will b dead
"
reboticon wrote:
Good job, and really awesome you are continuing to tell your reasoning behind what you do.
"Couple of weeks"?!

What happened to the update every 2 weeks? I am disappoint...

Hope the other 2 Skills make up for this..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Very excited! Thanks, Chris.
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

if they fix snapshot, without really changing many things, summoners will b dead

I find it funny that lots of summoners say that snap shotting isn't even big deal that they don't even benefit so much from it. But if that got fixed right now it would be god awful uproar from build copying casuals that it will not happen and it is hard to fix anyway.

But if they manage to do it, i think there should be some buffs. Atm summoners are pretty powerful so nothing huge imo.
"
Separius wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I find it funny that lots of summoners say that snap shotting isn't even big deal that they don't even benefit so much from it. But if that got fixed right now it would be god awful uproar from build copying casuals that it will not happen and it is hard to fix anyway.

But if they manage to do it, i think there should be some buffs. Atm summoners are pretty powerful so nothing huge imo.

You think it's only summoners that snapshot? Fixing it would ruin many builds without proper re-balancing.

The very popular RF build so many use to do Atziri for example, no one complain about that, do they?

Why is there so many that DON'T play summoner, say fix snapshot for summoner? I never see anyone talk about any other build. I don't understand.
"
The very popular RF build so many use to do Atziri for example, no one complain about that, do they?

It will get balanced, not destroyed after nerfing snapshot. Now it's just broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info