New 1.1.3 Skill: Convocation

Any chance u guys change back the alternate art for Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring and Lavianga's Spirit Sanctified Mana Flask ? to the way it shows on here http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Season_Seven
I really don't like the alt art that u guys changed after that again.i'm holding off from racing just for this reason.
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
dont played last 2 weeks waiting co summoner recall ability
but now, seams like 2 more weeks for wait
ok np
"Nice"..."You go, GGG"..."sweet"..."awesome"..."Great!". I see the fan boys are watching the forums like a hawk to get their 2¢ praise on the first page. Harumph! Until the serious game mechanics are fixed this is just chrome plated bumps and hubcaps on a car with a misfiring engine.

Note: My days of PoE ignorant bliss playing are long gone. Sigh! :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 18, 2014, 8:25:27 PM
To fix balance issues, what about instead of teleporting all minions to you instantly which is easily abused without a cooldown, the skills works by calling your minions to you, and they'll make their ways back to you under their own power.

This, potentially coupled with a skill which has minions disperse from your location, gives you much more leeway in terms of being the commander of an army of minions. You could disperse them for some distance, and then call them back to you to enclose mobs, or you could always keep using the call skill to prevent minions from getting too far away.

I feel like this is a much more realistic and fluid option for controlling minions, rather than indiscriminately teleporting all of them instantly to you, which would have a much more specific usefulness.
buff one handed maces next plz
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
also remove vaal skills from game
nobody use it, wasted developing time
"
Artanthos wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
More Summoner Buff... when the fuck is Snapshot fix coming then ?

Fixing snapshot involves rewriting underlying game mechanics. Much more complicated than simply adjusting one or two skills.

yes it's also very easy quit the game...
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
"
NaughtyMonki wrote:
To fix balance issues, what about instead of teleporting all minions to you instantly which is easily abused without a cooldown, the skills works by calling your minions to you, and they'll make their ways back to you under their own power.

This, potentially coupled with a skill which has minions disperse from your location, gives you much more leeway in terms of being the commander of an army of minions. You could disperse them for some distance, and then call them back to you to enclose mobs, or you could always keep using the call skill to prevent minions from getting too far away.

I feel like this is a much more realistic and fluid option for controlling minions, rather than indiscriminately teleporting all of them instantly to you, which would have a much more specific usefulness.

This would not help with Minions which got stuck and it is often crucial to teleport your Minions instantly.
IGN: Scordalia_
"

"

It's already been 11 (?) days since they removed smoke mine, and now they tell us to wait two more weeks?

I'm done arguing with people that don't have the slightest idea on how much this is affecting the summoner builds. It's like talking to monkeys.

You're the one going on about it like you're the centre of the universe.
Jez, 2 whole weeks more. How ever will you cope ...

Don't worry, I will take my "poisonous" attitude far away from you. I can tell you're deeply bugged by my little tongue in cheek reply.

ps: For the record, I have nothing against summoners, or against this skill.

It's a very welcomed addition to the game. I just happen to not have as big of a "me me me me me" attitude about it as you appear to have.

Now if you excuse me, this monkey is going to go get himself a banana.
Have a good day.

I would have just made one post in this thread, but people seem to have a lot of "arguments" against what I feel. WHY is that? People have their opinions, it don't make them right or wrong.

I would never reply to someone and say "lol stupid" or whatever, it won't accomplish anything else than a pissing contest between two or more people that never even met each other.

This is what you are doing. You replied to one of my comment with no constructive feedback. Telling me I got problems for voicing my opinion? Well yes, then you are full of shit and spread poison on the forums.

I told you I am making my opinion. MY opinions is not wrong or right, it is what I feel and think. Why do you feel the need to try and correct my thoughts?

If you got something to say about the new skill then do so and reply to the thread. Don't fucking reply to my comments.
Last edited by Zerucos on Apr 18, 2014, 11:05:45 PM
thank you for this awesome skill GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info