Anyone else already burned out from the league?

lol dude talking about how boring and OP his build is but doesn't want to post it. My guess is you don't have a RF build and you just wanted to gripe.
"
Nasakenai wrote:
lol dude talking about how boring and OP his build is but doesn't want to post it. My guess is you don't have a RF build and you just wanted to gripe.

Definitely possible, but I wasn't about to call him out. I mean for real.. It takes less than 30 seconds to do this:

Stormcalling 24/7.
You're surprised that playing a build that kills things literally by standing there makes the game boring?
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
Kenzorz wrote:
You're surprised that playing a build that kills things literally by standing there makes the game boring?

My RF build can't do that, LOL. Well it can, if the content is low enough, but you know, go visit Dom and just "stand there". Better yet, go visit the museum bosses. One of my few toons that can beat them, and you absolutely cannot stand there.

I enjoy my RF build rather a lot, which came as a surprise to me because the only reason i did it was because a RoP had dropped for me, so I really didn't know what to expect.

The other thing that helped, RF using flicker. It's quite fun. I've since spec'ed out of it, too much trouble to keep frenzy charges up against bosses, but it was a LOT of fun (all credit to baadgeek, who posted the build).

P.S.
BTW, kenzorz, I followed your crit trapper build. It is all sorts of fun! Thanks!
"
Nasakenai wrote:

Haha well I guess the most anoying part of RF is that its so lonely ;) . I mean you are always that one guy in the group that cant run the map mods.
playing a build where you basically just walk around and do nothing else, and everything around you dies, is obviously going to get boring

like, how do you not even realize this

if you go to a restaurant and order bland food, do not complain that is is bland.

(i actually like RF builds btw, but i have not played one myself, so my view is biased)
Last edited by Veruski on Apr 18, 2014, 8:23:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info