The Vertex - Aura use

"
SnakeWildlife wrote:

+1 Gems, Meh

lol, please learn to play before commenting.

This helmet is BiS for some build, like arc.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Apr 22, 2014, 12:41:34 PM
"
Malone wrote:
"
SnakeWildlife wrote:

+1 Gems, Meh

15 years worth of these games under my belt son, learn manners.
"
No, im saying the only noticeable thing remaining would be the shield and evasion, but i can get plenty of that elsewhere, and basic yellow items offer +2 to gems and far greater bonuses to resistances, life, mana and other things...

So what im in fact saying is, it's vendor trash if the mana reduction is removed. I wouldnt barely even call it a rare.

False

Malone is correct btw, this helm is sick for certain builds (hench why i called it build enabling like a unique should be)

If you don't see its potential, please don't assume other's wont either, that would be foolish at best. Vendor it if you like, nobody cares lol.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
SnakeWildlife wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"
SnakeWildlife wrote:

+1 Gems, Meh

15 years worth of these games under my belt son, learn manners.

Flush those 15 years down the toilet then

Learn the game before making idiot comments like "meh". As said above +1 gems on helm are BiS for Arc casters for example. Arc will also have 50% cost reduced = more survivability if you're using MoM ecc. ecc.

It seems like almost any elemental spell + empower + penetration + support of your choice in this helm is really nice.
Will the fix apply to ALL vertex? or just to future ones that drop?
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
Will the fix apply to ALL vertex? or just to future ones that drop?

All Vertex.
"
SnakeWildlife wrote:

of course 50% is broken, but removing it entirely puts the item on par with vendor trash.

Perhaps 10% ?

Better than a comparably statted 5-link for anyone that has a skill needing RM linked.

Trash? Your definition of trash might be slightly skewed. It's a stepping stone, not BIS, at the very worst.

Early in any league, a lucky 5-linked shabby jerkin is the most valuable thing on the market.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on May 3, 2014, 4:21:03 PM
"
Malone wrote:
"
SnakeWildlife wrote:

+1 Gems, Meh

This helmet is BiS for some build, like arc.

+1 Gems vaaled 6link Chest is better. Not that it would be cheap or easy to obtain.
Last edited by Atech3000 on May 4, 2014, 4:44:35 PM
"+1 Gems, Meh"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info