KAPLIKO ATZIRI SERVICE!!! (1800+ kills in total !) twitch.tv/ireneusz61

what? i used ur posrtals? are u kidding me? im not idiot... so chill men and go do ur "service"
if ur doing atziir in public dont be sad if someone join ur party and waste ur portals. i had 2 times mistake with public.. do it in private and after u kill her back to lab and waste all portals. use last portal if u going to clear monsters and inside make public party so nobody can join..
"
Ireneusz wrote:
if ur doing atziir in public dont be sad if someone join ur party and waste ur portals. i had 2 times mistake with public.. do it in private and after u kill her back to lab and waste all portals. use last portal if u going to clear monsters and inside make public party so nobody can join..

Don't play dumb lol. I was just doing a quick one while I advertise my service, those are your friends. They Show up in my parties whenever you do.

You are a really sad individual man.
my friends? buahahahahahaha, funniest thing what i heared today. gl hf, stop spam in my thread..
"
Ireneusz wrote:
my friends? buahahahahahaha, funniest thing what i heared today. gl hf, stop spam in my thread..

Why? free bumps for you, pathetic loser.
no comment. go back do ur low service. the end.

edit: dont worry, dont cry, drink some beer and fly.
Last edited by Ireneusz on May 27, 2014, 5:25:21 PM
"
Ireneusz wrote:
no comment. go back do ur low service. the end.

edit: dont worry, dont cry, drink some beer and fly.

My service must scare you a bit if you feel the need to come and troll my parties......

first time and
Spoiler

thanks for run
omg, it was a joke. if u dont understand the jokes its ur problem.

sleep time ! thanks guyz for awsome runs ! and see u tomorrow :)

regards KAP!
Last edited by Ireneusz on May 27, 2014, 5:37:49 PM
"
Ireneusz wrote:
omg, it was a joke. if u dont understand the jokes its ur problem.

sleep time ! thanks guyz for awsome runs ! and see u tomorrow :)

regards KAP!

a joke? You come and insult me on a daily basis. You really should seek some form of counseling man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info