low life + RF, elemental ST, can do atziri - 100% vall pact damage (on ambush)

"
Killingform wrote:
Inner force does not apply to the damage RF does to enemies, only to you.

so what? with 96% fire res, it like doing extra 0.84% damage, and i keep healing anyways,

allso, you can't get to 75% buff/aura effect with this tree without it,

allso, if you run 8 auras, like me, you take inner force, trust me :)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
Under_Score35 wrote:
Hello there, i would like to try your build, i just reset all my passive skills.

I didn't see your skill for level 20/40/60 , just your final one.

Can you tell me which node i need to use on which level ?

Thank you

it's not a build that you can level up effectivly, you will be too week,

the crown of eyes is a 69 level item, and you need it, you can be a low life ST elemental AS build. and regret all passive when you hit lvl 84 with this tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MMfRB_EVARlhVQFkAXLxkuGYoabBqPHNwdqiSLJLAn7Sj6KU8tgy9vOtg74TyORnFHBk3YVdZWLVcNVytXyVnzXIpc9F76X2pk52aeZ-JqHm0Zb55wu3vXfLt9dX_GgKSCx4MJhX2G0Yx2j_qSfZMnlwaYb5u1naOdrqKjpj6nCKcrqBisf6yqtAy4k7vWu-PAGsHzwzrEosaeykrSIdN-2RPZYdvn4Yji9-Qi5c_mgeq66-7sOPIv89322vfB-ej60vsJ_Kv-ug==

elemental spectral witch builds are all over the web, my guild is only good for 84+,

this is a tree for lvl 76

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MMfRB_EVARlhZAFy8ZLhmKGmwajxzcHaokiySwJ-0o-ilPLYMvbzrYO-E8jkZxRwZN2FXWVw1XK1fJWfNcil76X2pk52aeah5tGW-ecLt713y7fXV_xoCkgwmFfYbRjHaP-pJ9kyeXBphvm7Wdo52uoqOnCKcrqBisqrQMuJO71rvjwBrB88M6xKLGnspK0iHTftkT2WHb5-GI4vfkIuXP5oHquuvu7DjyL_Pd9tr3wfrS-wn8q_66

but it's not a safe one, allso, you will need gear with SRT on it to save the nod of +30 str,

that is the lowest level you can run RF on low life....

but again, level as low life elemental ST based on attack speed, the on level 84 change....

that is my advise
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
for the ppl using my guide,

i would like to play with you, i have a strategy for 3 like me that will me us invincible...

contact me
hi , i have quation, why u using Empower for purity of fire and pure lighting , i test it is same only +4% for use
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Purity_of_Fire

23lvl - 5% max res
tips. +1 level of gems glowes + empower 3 lvl.
or corrupted Purity of Fire 21lvl + empower 3 lvl.
or.... empower 3 lvl + corrupted Purity of Fire 21 lvl + Atziri's Acuity glowes + mirror weapon ))) i think...
Last edited by lurzum on Jun 14, 2014, 12:43:53 AM
Would that build work with everything BUT crown of eyes? I have seen no WED builds with Bloodseeker before :x
Last edited by ZePample on Jun 15, 2014, 1:19:16 AM
Love her <3 Amazing guide :) hope i can play with u again next league xD
how would you adapt this build to 1.2.0 patch where snapshot exploit is fixed ?
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info