Season Seven, Event 102: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Spoiler

account number 2
"
Yoman wrote:
do you guys just purely spec damage damage damage for clearspeed and just reset zone/logout if incoming damage is too high?

you can reset zones?

and yes, you mostly focus on damage in races. maybe 2 or 3 points in life(like near the Shadow start) but that's it
"
boof wrote:
A pretty standard endless ledge zone rng for me, except for the fact that I actually got a paltry amount of ipd on a weapon this time. Of course the game quickly makes up for it by never ever dropping a sledge.

A sledge dropped for you with 5-6 min to go, right beside the 15ms rare boots. Good target for your unused alch.

"
"
loottilokki wrote:
i seriously need some pro tips how to deal with dischargers. double coral and they still oneshotted my mara in lvl 10 zone. happens almost every race :)

The pro guys alt/F4 when they roll dischargers early on.

Alt+F4 is suboptimal, though necessary sometimes. You want to back off a bit and be sure and kill dischargers before their kin, to minimize how many power charges they get. Also when they get charges, they often stop moving and discharge right there, so if you move a couple yards away you'll be out of range. Carry around lightning resist gear in your inventory. If you see a discharger, wear all your lit resist gear for the zone.

"
FemtoZeta wrote:
"
Yoman wrote:
do you guys just purely spec damage damage damage for clearspeed and just reset zone/logout if incoming damage is too high?

you can reset zones?

No. Well, you'd have to stay logged out for 3.5 minutes, which is a terrible idea.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info