I dont like this type of games anymore.

The only games were i had real fun whas d1 and d2.

Now changed to mmo games and i realy like it.

Maybe i played to much arpg games ,or maybe because to many have failed?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
Last edited by DonTrafalgarLaw on Apr 15, 2014, 4:04:10 AM
"

Variety is the spice of life.

=)
"

Do the kind of games you like now not have their own forums?
"

Same goes for me. It was fun when it was new, I used to play a lot arpg games back in the days but get tired of these games. Why ? Because its the same old concept over and over and this genre cannot bring nothing new. You just kill monsters over and over just because you want your character to be stronger but for what reason ? Thats right. To kill stronger monsters over and over :-) In other words, to do the same thing again. Some people get tired of this really quick.

As Temper said, variety is the spice of life. Try other games like I do, and then come back to play PoE again and when you get bored, take a break again and play something else. This works fine for me. But in my case, I have a very wide range of games to choose from because I own a Nintendo and also a Playstation and have a lot of games so I am never bored. For example, I just finished Tales of Xillia, playing Dark Souls 2, Final Fantasy X and Gran Turismo 6 on my PS3 atm., Bravely Default and Donkey Kong Country Returns on my 3DS and Starcraft 2,Path of Exile and Magic the Gathering online on my PC :-) I am pretty sure there are more games which ones you may like, just look around. I am not saying that you shouldnt play PoE because it is a good game, just that you might want to try more games and switch between them. Nobody said that you are supposed to play only ARPG's. That would be a fast burnout. Try different genres.

Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Apr 15, 2014, 5:15:50 AM
I am about to blow your mind but...You are allowed to play more than one kind of game.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I see PoE and Diablo as a sub-genre from ARPGs. Isometric Hack&Slash ARPG.

ARPG has too much Games in it that are not even close to what PoE and Diablo are.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Apr 15, 2014, 5:17:52 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"

Do the kind of games you like now not have their own forums?

That smells awfully a lot like GTFO.I could be mistaken though. =)
"

I think it's a fair query. I read it as 'well, okay, but uhm...what does this really have to do with Path of Exile now? You've moved on, and that's awesome. So...uhm...why are you here again?'

You can hardly tell someone to GTFO when they've already apparently left, I think.

Can't have left altogether if they posted in the forum.Can't tell them to GTFO if they havn't posted in the forum.

For whatever personal reason of the OP I can safely say that they were at least still here to care and post at the time.

And yes I've been drinking. Bundaberg Rum and the rum is almost gone.
PoE is pretty close to D2. If you experience it as vastly different and don't have fun, your gaming preferences may have changed. That happens. When I was a young teen some thirty years ago, I really enjoyed jump and run games. I've since tried to get back into them, but they just bore or frustrate me. It's not the genre that's changed (not fundamentally anyway, though puzzle elements are much more pronounced now), but me.
The world needed to know this. This is a very important thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info