GGG cares more about Forum etiquette

than fixing the core problems of this game
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
ok.
Alright we better derail this shit thread asap...

What are we thinking, SFL debate? Desync bitch fest? PoE is dying has be pretty popular lately.

No that's all been over done. Let's talk about how eva/es gear is inadequate.

Firstly they need to increase the ES on all eva/es gear, it's just too low to give the player a reasonable chance to choose between using es or life primarily and I feel like it only let's you use both in tandem. But I also feel that way about templar too, it's only viable to go both life and es...

Crap, I've already bored myself... :/
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

What are we thinking, SFL debate? Desync bitch fest? PoE is dying has be pretty popular lately.

Firstly they need to increase the ES on all eva/es gear, it's just too low to give the player a reasonable chance to choose between using es or life primarily and I feel like it only let's you use both in tandem. But I also feel that way about templar too, it's only viable to go both life and es...

I find this fascinating.

Do you believe solo play is balanced?

Do you believe desync is at an acceptable level?

Do you believe that PoE population decline is not an issue (or perhaps you think it's not in decline at all?)

I won't even add in all the other tech and balance issues. (which there are many)

I know it seems cool to defend GGG, but in reality this are all valid issues to ask about. Whenever a new thread is created, or someone asks about it, it only takes moments for the PoE defense force to activate, and then a feedback transfer is made by the GGG forum police.

In truth both are very sad.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Woah there; don't hurt yourself. Perhaps the reason why those issues are repeatedly brought up is because they are... actual issues that haven't been fixed since forever, and that they affect enough people where threads on these topics are the most prevalent on the forums.

But yeah, I mean, keep telling yourself that there aren't any actual issues with PoE and that whiners should be shot on sight.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

I'd rather derail it into a dual wielding debate and how the Legatus DW Fix (tm) is the best solution in the universe.

Legatus for president
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

I'd rather derail it into a dual wielding debate and how the Legatus DW Fix (tm) is the best solution in the universe.

Legatus for president

I emphatically disagree; forum etiquette requires it.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Phew glad support finally took balance and desync work off me. I had no idea what I was doing. I was just typing :{/internet fast +300% /desync = no }{/balance = very yes!} into our code and all I was getting was errors. Hopefully customer support will know how to fix these issues.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Russell. you gonna reach lvl 100? You've been lvl 99 for ages now.

Quit slacking off.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Russell. you gonna reach lvl 100? You've been lvl 99 for ages now.

Quit slacking off.

Taking personal care of the proper desync timings for all us players seem to be quite time consuming.....

I mean someone has to make sure to warp into all these mobs at inapropiate times, you cant finish that level then....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info