How long have you gone without playing POE?

One of those threads, sorry guys :(

I haven't really played it for an extended period since last November I think. I started up a game about a month ago, played for about 10 minutes and immediately logged out. Just boring to me! I really want to like it, too.

It's such a good game, I should love it but I can't :(
I got bored for like 4-5 months, but when they buffed Arc I found myself playing a lot again.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Forced because of no interwebz around a month. Voluntary maybe 2 weeks a few times.
2hrs
several months' pause, came back when 1.0 and Scion were the big thing, got bored again recently (see my ARCANUM thread for more info)
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Been about a week or so now. Rediscovered my love of Wizardry 8 in the meantime. I'll get back to PoE at some point. Maybe when the new four month leagues start in July.
Getting longer every time.

Slipping back into digital golf course design for the first time in nearly 10 years. Links 2003 and the APCD ftw! Pulling vertices and turning edges is having a soothing effect on my old mind.

Ahhh.
off topic or: poe malcontents
About 4 weeks.

I've eased myself back in and am now having a lot more fun than ever.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
I need my dose, couple days at the most

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info