Improved Hailrake Fight in 1.1.3

I always skip Hailrake and Fetid Pool until I beat Dominus. This is good, keep up the improvements GGG. I hope the improvements in quality of life, crafting and item progression in POE is just around the corner.
PHP Guild - Philippines
What about Reduced Mana gem ? Because of its abillity to reduce mana cost of auras (i'm ok with reducing cost of active skills) it is necessary to get one of those. Not all characters have this gem as quest reward, which is an advantage in long-time races. You are loosing one socket for nothing.
Value of mana reservation from auras should be scaled to point where only nodes from passive skill tree is required to run multiple auras (for example from 60% to 50%, 40% t0 30%).
"
gandalf22 wrote:
who gives a shit about Hailrake fight Chris,you guys have more important things to do,like fixing the game

mdaa +100
dont fix mechanics, dont fix pvp, do more normal rebuilds of 10 sec fights bosses, newbs dont need microtransactions u need to know this... what a news(
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
That's cool i guess. However this as a big main news is a little bit dissapointing. You fixed a fight which is skipped by 90% of players. Well now, you could maybe fix the friends announcement message overlapping item tooltips, which people have been asking for so long.
Also make the game remember your last allocation setting.
Maybe you can check issues with nvidia geforce gt 540m next time? After your last patch game options dont't even show my card.

BTW original Ground Slam animation was much much better, so for me this change is very low.

cheers
yeah well. so much glacial cascade promotion lately, i think we will a mtx for it very soon.
"
GedPoE wrote:
well maybe this is hard for you to understand but the problem with him is DESYNC

no it is not
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
GedPoE wrote:
well maybe this is hard for you to understand but the problem with him is DESYNC

no it is not

just race sometime, you may learn something
Once again the news post trolls prove, that if you give some people a solid gold brick, they will bitch and whine its TOO HEAVY, the whole time they are carrying it away. I have a x wife like that.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Apr 11, 2014, 7:00:11 AM
Meh, if you are not a total scrub, Hailrake is easy on any difficulty. Also, it is not mandatory, so I don't see why this is being the thing they fix before some other much more broken things.
IGN Macesaremanttofly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info