Unable to Create or Join any Parties: Day 3...

"
Sawm wrote:
This looks pretty damn serious you got 0 notice when emailing suport? D:

no, sorry if i've been unclear- Daniel from GGG responded promptly, saying that it was passed on and that someone would contact me- this was day one. then i emailed again support with this link after a couple days with no response..

its the silence thereafter that concerned me. at any rate, Chris himself responded on Reddit, saying that it wouldn't be resolved until the patch (realm reset, as I figured).

Hell of a bug.....
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Apr 11, 2014, 8:09:21 PM
hi!

did you installed some ADOBE software to your system? sometimes adobe is cause for so many strange system/net problems :)

i dont think dis is just a poE problem
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Apr 12, 2014, 5:57:07 AM
The changing instance freeze has happend to me before aswell.. Only solution to the problem was to restart my router. I'm like 99,9% sure that wont help you much. But worth a shot :)
GGG usually have awsome customer service though, wierd that they havent given you any answer\solution to your problem.
@TiKaD
Last edited by Fjeldberg on Apr 12, 2014, 3:14:58 PM
"
Fjeldberg wrote:
The changing instance freeze has happend to me before aswell.. Only solution to the problem was to restart my router. I'm like 99,9% sure that wont help you much. But worth a shot :)
GGG usually have awsome customer service though, wierd that they havent given you any answer\solution to your problem.

Yeah thx , I tried that 5 days ago, and a couple times since. Chris already confirmed that it will be fixed on next patch. I also asked him on reddit how rare this bug is, his response:

"This is the second time I've seen something like this in several hundred million player hours of time spent in the game. I am not sure what went wrong, but server restarts do fix it."
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info