[Invasion] Dbum's Thor God of Thunder (Mjolner Build)

Last edited by Molochmane on Aug 20, 2014, 9:30:54 PM
Thanks
I want to use this build but it's kinda hard without MJOLNER ;/
How do you deal with ele reflect?
"
Cestus wrote:
How do you deal with ele reflect?

Lightning resist. I use Purity of Lightning and carry a flask with +max Lightning Resistance. No problems.

Been experimenting a lot with the hammer lately on different classes in scrubcore. Currently running a max block / spell block, acrobatics + phased acrobatics Templar. The spell dodge and spell block makes ele reflect a breeze.
The link for your spec doesn't seem to work properly. Atleast not for me. I can only see a few nodes taken, the rest is unspent :(
I currently am using a mjolner am having issues with single target damage any advice to what can help me with this?

Ill link my gear and tree my gear is def not the best I plan on getting a saffels so i can switch to block spells when needed.I also know I need way better armor, I am running grace determination and purity of lightning, and am trying to go high block with mjolner I have no issues nuking mobs but bosses are a little slow.
Gear

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBukQWBRNFSAWbxcvGjgabB8CI00kqicvJ-0ppSpNLJws6TI0NZI2xTbpOuE8LT8nQDZEckSrSn1KyEz_TeNOKk99UWBVrlXGVdZZ81uvXz9k52aeZ5tnoG6qcql2EXfjfNl-4oBWgKSD24TEh3aLepAKkFWdrqC0ogCmV6cIp4Splayqrj6vbLT5tfK3PryfwBrEFcT2xYrGrtgk2L3dDd6w42rjn-RR5OznC-8O8B_yRfMG87760vuq_MX-Cv6P

this is how i plan my tree to be if i can figure out whats wrong
Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBukKmwz3EFgUTRUgFm8XLxo4GmwfAiP2JKonLydhJ-0ppSpNLJws6TI0NZI2xTbpOuE8LT8nRKtKfUrITP9Nkk3jTipPfVFgVa5VxlXWWfNbr14fXz9k52aeZ5tnoGwWbqpyqXYRd-N463zZfXV-4oBWgKSCEIPbhMSHGYd2iuSNfY-mkAqQVZvsna6gtKIAo4qmV6cIp4Splayqrj6vbLT5tfK3PryfwBrEFcT2xYrGrtN-2CTYvd0N3rDfsONq45_kUeTs5wrnC-nV7g7vDu968B_yRfMG87760vuq_Ev8xf4K_o_-ug==

Last edited by Chewy_Skulls on Sep 19, 2014, 8:52:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info