Uniques with 3D art: Which are the most needed?

Another quality ZAP! post.
*Reads patch notes.*

So...what was the point of this thread?
We NEED 3D art on this:

It already has a bad ass 2D, it just needs a bad apple 3D. Come on this would make it SOOOO sick!
"
feyith wrote:
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
Maximus_X wrote:
voltaxic could really do with its own art too.

Agreed! (≧◡≦)

Thirded!

"
Voltaxic deserves it with that spectacular 2D.

"
Razial22 wrote:
We NEED 3D art on this:

It already has a bad ass 2D, it just needs a bad apple 3D. Come on this would make it SOOOO sick!

I sincerely hope Erik sees this, for Voltaxic 3D art to come alive.(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

But more importantly, I would like to thank Erik for the 4 Unique's 3D art that was released in recent patch.(´∀`)♡

Thank you for listening to us, and it was very appreciated! Kudos and hats off to Erik and GGG team. Cheers ♬(っ◕ヮ◕)っ♥♩
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Hi

STILL NO GLOVES:(

Where the loves?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Good day GGG

I would love to see my Saffell's Frame get 3d Art please.

This art from Race Season Eight would also look even more amazing I think.

Which one do you prefer?

: )
Mr C.: Who are you?
Ms A.: This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. I hardly know, sir, just at present -- at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.
All cloaks especially cloak of defiance and cloak of flames and body armours like Voll's Protector and Ambu's Charge. And my favourite would be Geofri's Crest coz it still looks like a zealot helmet and that looks really weird with my 6L Coronal leather. (:>P)

I think the 2D model is amazing and would look great in 3D on many characters.
Would look amazing on melee AND casters.

Was wondering if the 3D design was in GGG's plans for the future?

What's your opinion? Worth the effort?

Cheers :)
Cloak of defiance seconded, because I use it admittedly, but also because it looks so different from the garb, I find it just strange when you compare your char and his inventory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info