Uniques with 3D art: Which are the most needed?

"
7thFullMoon wrote:

And now:

Purple!

That does look really sharp. I'd like to see a version with no purple as well.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
"
7thFullMoon wrote:

And now:

Purple!

That does look really sharp. I'd like to see a version with no purple as well.

More of this! We need it, absolutely! ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪

I know it has been said, but just asking Russel if this 3D art is in the works? I don't understand how the alternate art version got first dibs. With casters getting buffed, lots of people are using this guy again and it really is a stunning 2D art. Big, fat wooden stick at the moment for 3D art.

Please... It's a freaking claw grasping a crystal ball... DO WANT! MUCH EXCITE!

:3
noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.

Would love to see these. Queen of the Forest could look so amazing I think if it matched that art. Dreamfeather too :D

Any of these would be great, especially the geofri's crest because the 3d art for the vanilla great crown is an eyesore on a witch.
So hows that whole catching up on unique 3D art thing coming along guys? Maybe sometime before the end of the year...? We need some summoner love

Also honorable mention

Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
nobody has mentioned

that bow could look so nice
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
So hows that whole catching up on unique 3D art thing coming along guys? Maybe sometime before the end of the year...? We need some summoner love

Also honorable mention

The weird thing is the Bones of Ullr model is already in the game, Catarina has been sporting them since the start of forsaken masters, yet players are still stuck with the pointy purple slippers.

I forgot about this one, this was race season 2 and still no art q.q

Would love to see this and Icetomb Ringmail.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Sep 16, 2014, 12:50:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info